APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

for sure, i've enabled a 24h trial on your account smile.png

Enjoy!

16m6an7.jpg

Just got a beast proggie from @Kawasaki!

But I noticed the time formatting is a bit off (the hours are at 29...) so i've just pushed an update fixing this issue.

Just thought i'd let you guys know I've pushed an update fixing it, which should be available in the next 24h or so.

Apaec

Thanks so much! I'm gonna give it a try tonight and see how it goes! If all goes well, you'll definitely have my support with a purchase! 

432ef993b3.jpg

Legendary QwPha8E.png

Gotten from 20 on all 3 to 42/41 and 33, woke up a few times through the night to chance my combat stances :^)

Woah guys!

Thank you for the really nice proggies ! I've added them both to the front page :)

Apaec

• Like 1

I got the free trial and geared up to give it a shot. I was experiencing some problems while setting up bot to withdraw food and tabs and potions etc. Anyhow I reset my client because it kept glitching. When i pulled the client back up my trial wasn't available anymore? So i'm not sure what has happened. But i'd still like to give this a try before purchase! Thanks

hey man is this safe? Tell me your breakhandler setting, APAEC. I might be purchasing later tonight because f all the feedback that you have recieved so far. People that got banned, they were carless or have a new acc like you said. Hows the clicking and the antiban on it? I have used Advertising other bots isn't allowed.'s relleka crap, worked well 3 days in a row then ban (it was redudent...). Thanks for the feedback.

hey man is this safe? Tell me your breakhandler setting, APAEC. I might be purchasing later tonight because f all the feedback that you have recieved so far. People that got banned, they were carless or have a new acc like you said. Hows the clicking and the antiban on it? I have used Advertising other bots isn't allowed.'s relleka crap, worked well 3 days in a row then ban (it was redudent...). Thanks for the feedback.

Hey, rock crabs is definitely a risky place to bot but i've incorporated my own antiban into the script, as well as the client's antiban, and generally done my best to reduce the chances of getting banned. That being said, while running the bot 24/7 you are by no means safe! So long as you use nice meaty breaks you should be fine though.

I cannot screenie you my break settings as I rarely run the bot (if I run it, it is only to test an upcoming update!), but i'm sure you can ask someone more knowledgable about botting to give you a hand on that one, perhaps someone who uses the script on their account.

Apaec

PS also, if you're interested, I can enable a 24h trial on your account and you can give the script a shot !

I got the free trial and geared up to give it a shot. I was experiencing some problems while setting up bot to withdraw food and tabs and potions etc. Anyhow I reset my client because it kept glitching. When i pulled the client back up my trial wasn't available anymore? So i'm not sure what has happened. But i'd still like to give this a try before purchase! Thanks

Hey, i've given you an additional 24hours so you can try it out again. Not sure why you're having problems setting up the bot though :s  It all seems to be working perffectly fine for me :) Just ensure you're running the latest client version!

Hi Apaec,

I have a question.

Would it be possible to find out how many users are using this script because whenever I go to the rock crabs it looks as if there are so many users using the same script as me and it looks so weird when players are running to the same crab.

And I see you are giving out so many free trials, I just want users to know that this script is near perfection so it's better to just but the script instead if keeping asking for trials and I have never asked for a trial as Apaec scripts are flawless!

• Like 1

Hi Apaec,

I have a question.

Would it be possible to find out how many users are using this script because whenever I go to the rock crabs it looks as if there are so many users using the same script as me and it looks so weird when players are running to the same crab.

And I see you are giving out so many free trials, I just want users to know that this script is near perfection so it's better to just but the script instead if keeping asking for trials and I have never asked for a trial as Apaec scripts are flawless!

Hi, I probably wouldn't be able to count how many users are using the script actively on one world. If it gets crowded you can always hop, or choose the other side, but I doubt too many users on the script is the problem. Most likely other users using different scripts, maybe on different clients. Idk.

Apa