APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey any way i can get a single day trial or something? Im trying to decide which crab script i want to buy, Its between this one and another one lol. If not, its okay! Thanks in advance

Sure! I've enabled a 24h trial on your acc. Enjoy and good luck!

Apaec

[ps lmk if you need the trial extended :) ]

UPDATE!

Added upon request:

Version 3.13

• Added a new tab in the GUI which enables you to choose what you want to loot and what you would rather leave. The options are all selected by default.

GL and enjoy!

Apaec

could you possibly add an option to pick up no caskets then pls?  happy.png

could you let if pick up clue scrolls still though? tongue.png

thanks though man happy.png

• Like 1

Oh cool, thats why it didn't change yet. Thanks man! Your script is still rocking.

If I was to bot for longer period of times, Breaking would be adviced right? currently I have a break profile that plays 3-5 hours or so, and take a 30 minutes-1 hpur break.

heya!

Thanks for the compliments :) For sure when botting at all, breaks are pretty much a must. although i'm no expert with breaks / botting in general ( I rarely bot other than to test my scripts). If you want to be extra safe however, i'd suggest similar on/off times (like 2 hours on, 2 hours off), although ultimately I think bans are down to chance. Like i said, i'm no expert, but just don't bot for too long and you should be fine.

Apaec

I will just keep to my knows methods then. Its not like in 2009-2010 where we could bot for days with no bans.

For future updates, you could maybe get it to enable run after it reachs X amount of energy?

X as in a number which you input or a randomly generated number when the script is started or what? :)

Apaec

I was thinking you put it in the settings tab of the script. I noticed if often runs out of run energy, and just keep walking around instead.

My idea would be, that you let us set a option where I as an example, can put the number 47, when I get 47 run energy, the script turns it on. if it doable you could make it a range instead, so it would be bite more random

I was thinking you put it in the settings tab of the script. I noticed if often runs out of run energy, and just keep walking around instead.

My idea would be, that you let us set a option where I as an example, can put the number 47, when I get 47 run energy, the script turns it on. if it doable you could make it a range instead, so it would be bite more random

Hmm, yea. I was considering this. The script should actually enable run at 50% anyway, but I can certainly make that optional. The only thing that's making me hold back is that 

• theres no space on misc tab of GUI (minor issue, but would ultimately mean making GUI larger)
  • there's already a ton of options on the GUI and I don't want to overcomplicate it for things which aren't paramount!

What I'd be happy to do though is for it to generate a random energy threshold to enable run energy at when the script starts, say in a random of 5 - 50 or something like that, and that value would be randomly generated every time you run the script.

Apaec

Can I get a trial for this bot?

Ofcourse!

I've enabled a 24hour trial on your account. Enjoy!

Apaec