APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

dude 3.15 is decent but dang that deposit inventory just won't work the bot just won't click on deposit inventory to empty it and supplies from the bk then go back to crabs whats up with that?

Yes bro, I am using the new 3.15 script and same banking problem, also I am running the updated client 2.3.38 and still the same issue.

Also having the same issues + wont withdraw my strenght potions

Yep as rd9 said, this is a client issue and it is broken with all scripts. I believe we're waiting on a fix in an update of the client

Apaec

The script was working fine all weekend now it just opens the bank, closes the bank and then logs me out. Please help, I have lobbys in the bank and set it on the tab to choose lobbys as well.

EDIT: Didn't realize you NEEDED teleport tabs, my mistake. 

Great script btw.

Edited by Filthy

The script was working fine all weekend now it just opens the bank, closes the bank and then logs me out. Please help, I have lobbys in the bank and set it on the tab to choose lobbys as well.

ye, there was a client release implementing the new widget system (version 3.37), however the issues were fixed by maxi in version 3.39 so just make sure you're running latest client!

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.16

• Removed a handful of worlds which jagex made temporarily f2p from the world hopping system

Happy botting!

Apaec

Did it work before? and when exactly does this happen, when you start the script? when you stop it? when you finish the GUI?

I just purchased it, never worked for me. 

As mentioned in the first post, it is on startup. But to be more specific, it happens after I've started the script (once GUI has been finished).