APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Looking to buy this. Whats the ban rate like also i requested a free trial and u approve of it script writer thanks.

Hey, I've given you a trial for 48 hours to compensate for it being late (Like i said in the other reply, i've had flu and still have it so havent been around much yesterday or today

Yes I am running the latest client, have run the script currently now for 7 hours and haven't faced the issue again. o.O

Sorry for the TL;DR I'm about to post but after watching my bot for a little while I've seen somethings that can be improved to lower the chances of being caught and just things that I feel are somewhat unrealistic.

I was going to ask you to increase the chances of the anti ban being called but instead I think a better Idea would be to change it to something like have it based on a timer if the anti ban hasn't been called in the last X minutes it calls it the X minutes should exceed 10-15 minutes if it has however been called in the last X minutes it completely disregards that whole method basically this is a way to make it always be called at some point rather then being based off a chance. since I had an anti ban be called whilst I was botting then nothing for 1 hour before another one was called.

And you should make it check for something like when it calls the antiban method sometimes it can be lucky and happen 3+ times within 5 minutes now if that is the case you should make it check if the player recently had the event hover over XP and if so use a new event such as move mouse or move camera because I think if it which is probably unlikely called the hovering XP event multiple times it'd be a bit sus tongue.png and set up something like the hover XP event can only happen X amount of times over X amount of minutes. Don't know if you'll like that Idea but idk I just don't see many people hovering over their XP every 2mins IF that anti ban event was to be called (unlikely but can happen).

Happened to me below. so it is possible happy.png

[INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:39:42 PM]: Hovering over random skill [APAEC'S ANTIBAN]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:42:28 PM]: Hovering over random skill [APAEC'S ANTIBAN]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:45:35 PM]: Hovering over random skill [APAEC'S ANTIBAN]

Hey,

Glad to see you're not getting the error anymore.

I'm reluctant to increase the chances of anti-ban as I believe having antiban increases the chances of getting banned, unless it's very scarce. But I think the best part of the current system is that it is completely random and there is no routine sequence of actions it can take. Nonetheless I will consider your suggestions, but i wont be able to do anything until i've gotten past my flu :c

Update!

The timer no longer resets when it reaches 24h! (I wasn't expecting people to run the script this long, but apparently it happens so I thought i'd give you guys the opportunity to screenshot  a proggie longer than 24h if you wished smile.png

Version 3.10, will be available within the next 24h depending on when the devs get around to pushing it live.

Edit:

I've also added some other QoL fixes + improvements into this update, such as shortening the lost message, adding a log message for each bank iteration etc.

also, hype hype, i've just filmed and am uploading a new video featuring the (new) gui and the new updates i've released since I filmed the old one. I also got a clue scroll while filming it! x)

Apaec

Edited by Apaec

i've bought this script and it doesn't work ffs, it just keeps getting a camerlot tab out of my bank and puts it back in I'm sick of fucking buying scripts that dont fucking work

Please don't make false accusations, this script is working perfectly for me and i'm sure for all my other customers, it must be something incorrect with your setup or (as you stated in the PM you sent to me) a problem with your current GUI. Like I stated in the reply to the PM, in order to fix this issue I need help rather than you just complaining it doesnt work . Please screenshot me the details of the problem and we can get it sorted. theres no need to turn this sour

TO ALL:

Just filmed a quick video of the script in action, feel free to take a look and let me know what you think!

Apaec