APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.09

• Made GUI version display dynamic so should now display correct version at the top
  • Introduced a new antiban routine which has a small chance of playing when you're in combat. This antiban features skill hovering, camera moving, mouse moving and more.

Please let me know if you experience any bugs with the antiban so I can get them fixed for you! smile.png

-

Apaec

When is this update comming? Im still on 3.08

i just purchased this script and in my osbot it still only gives me the option to buy it not to run the script someone help please

Please PM @Maldesto explaining your problem in full. He will be able to help you more than I can ( I cannot handle anything to do with the site/ servers, only the script!)

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/16 05:13:59 PM]: Error drawing canvas!
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
	at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedKeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.drawScreen(ah:22)
	at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.getGraphics(ah:139)
	at client.b(client.java:3742)
	at em.ok(em.java:222)
	at em.run(em.java:179)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

First time I got a similar error to this the script stopped and set the status as (Eating Food) had to restart the script second time I just got it then Status was set to Looting Casket (No casket in sight) please fix it's happened twice within a 6 Hour botting session feeling as if I need to baby sit it. probably a clientside error and nothing to that you can fix though eh :/

Edited by Notepad1

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/16 05:13:59 PM]: Error drawing canvas!
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
	at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedKeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.drawScreen(ah:22)
	at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.getGraphics(ah:139)
	at client.b(client.java:3742)
	at em.ok(em.java:222)
	at em.run(em.java:179)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

First time I got a similar error to this the script stopped and set the status as (Eating Food) had to restart the script second time I just got it then Status was set to Looting Casket (No casket in sight) please fix it's happened twice within a 6 Hour botting session feeling as if I need to baby sit it. probably a clientside error and nothing to that you can fix though eh :/

Hmm, well firstly it is a client error so you're right, there's nothing I can do. Are you running the latest client version tho?

Hmm, well firstly it is a client error so you're right, there's nothing I can do. Are you running the latest client version tho?

Yes I am running the latest client, have run the script currently now for 7 hours and haven't faced the issue again. o.O

Sorry for the TL;DR I'm about to post but after watching my bot for a little while I've seen somethings that can be improved to lower the chances of being caught and just things that I feel are somewhat unrealistic.

I was going to ask you to increase the chances of the anti ban being called but instead I think a better Idea would be to change it to something like have it based on a timer if the anti ban hasn't been called in the last X minutes it calls it the X minutes should exceed 10-15 minutes if it has however been called in the last X minutes it completely disregards that whole method basically this is a way to make it always be called at some point rather then being based off a chance. since I had an anti ban be called whilst I was botting then nothing for 1 hour before another one was called.

And you should make it check for something like when it calls the antiban method sometimes it can be lucky and happen 3+ times within 5 minutes now if that is the case you should make it check if the player recently had the event hover over XP and if so use a new event such as move mouse or move camera because I think if it which is probably unlikely called the hovering XP event multiple times it'd be a bit sus tongue.png and set up something like the hover XP event can only happen X amount of times over X amount of minutes. Don't know if you'll like that Idea but idk I just don't see many people hovering over their XP every 2mins IF that anti ban event was to be called (unlikely but can happen).

Happened to me below. so it is possible happy.png

[INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:39:42 PM]: Hovering over random skill [APAEC'S ANTIBAN]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:42:28 PM]: Hovering over random skill [APAEC'S ANTIBAN]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:45:35 PM]: Hovering over random skill [APAEC'S ANTIBAN]
Edited by Notepad1