GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS

Lolpol123

It's actually because another account on the same IP has been banned recently, then your ip is "flagged' for a certain time. (experiences in my case). If you log the account on another IP it won't be banned.

Logged from another IP, using browser. Got banned.

They want to scare you, that they can detect osbot client, thats why they do a delayed bans, also you could be offline for 3 days and don't even know that you were banned.

• Like 1

The same thing happened to me using fudu fisher pro, bot was bugged for 5 hours, trying to equipping barb tailed harpoon when one was already equipped. I logged into the account the next day and got instant dc'd and account was deleted immediately after that. Although I think it's a ban it's strange how I couldn't access my account on the home page. 

Logged from another IP, using browser. Got banned.

They want to scare you, that they can detect osbot client, thats why they do a delayed bans, also you could be offline for 3 days and don't even know that you were banned.

10 accs 1ip gets dced

logs into 6 of them, all disfonnected tjen banned 

gives other accs to a friend to log in

no bans

waits 48hrs before logging in on the four accs

no ban

repeated pattern for me

Jagex can detect immediately our client.

just logged on, and immediately disconnected (got 2day ban)

Really botting is going to an end believe. I was on a fresh proxy on a new PC (no IP flag or shit like that).

they just simply detect who injects and who not. pay attention ban waves are coming.

Either you didn't have a 'fresh proxy' and it was flagged or you had a delayed ban.

Either way, you don't get banned simply from logging into OSBot - as far as I know, anyway.