Formal Introduction

Dex

Hello fellow OSBot members,

I noticed a lot of people not knowing what to think about my recent promotion as they haven't seen me being active a lot. Hence why I'll explain you a little bit of my history below.

I've been around the rs botting scene for a long time now, I've been active on several forums of which some don't even exist anymore and had many different aliases. Some people know me as Dex, Deximal or Shadow. Shadow was my alias at another community where I used to be community administrator. I quit playing Runescape almost a year ago because I had other priorities; one of those was successfully maintaining a forum and its community. My main language is Dutch as I'm from Belgium but my English improved quickly as I had to work my way up from normal member to community admin and our forum became a pretty close group where I made friends for life. I heard about OSBot from @Jordan who I used to work with on another forum and at first I thought I'd never join the competitor's community. Soon I decided to become active in the graphics section though where I came in contact with @Maldesto for the first time asking me to create him some graphics. I was still admin on the other forum but my vision on OSBot changed during that time, I decided to help out here while also maintaining the other forum since I figured there was nothing wrong with that. I made the logo for example and helped Maldesto out with a few ACP issues as I became pretty familiar working with IP.Board software in the meantime. At one point I got asked to leave the other community behind and become part of the staff team here, I'm suspecting this was mainly because they saw what I was capable of at the other community. I refused the offer but later became Head Designer here as that was a position where I could maintain my ranks on both forums. I've been through some good and some bad days at the other community but lately things really started to go downhill. Recently the devs decided they were not going to continue developing as most of the developers simply didn't have the time and motivation anymore. Meaning a new chapter started for me here at OSBot!

Oh, a few more things you need to know about me is that I like making fun although I also take the time to be serious and as professional as possible when I am required to, but I think I'm still a pretty reasonable guy. I enjoy creating graphics but I'm just a hobbyist designer, I'm a fan of the modern and minimalistic style. I also like listening to music, watching movies and several series.

Tldr; There's no short way to explain everything, so read it anyway.

• Like 6

Hello fellow OSBot members,

I noticed a lot of people not knowing what to think about my recent promotion as they haven't seen me being active a lot. Hence why I'll explain you a little bit of my history below.

I've been around the rs botting scene for a long time now, I've been active on several forums of which some don't even exist anymore and had many different aliases. Some people know me as Dex, Deximal or Shadow. Shadow was my alias at another community where I used to be community administrator. I quit playing Runescape almost a year ago because I had other priorities; one of those was successfully maintaining a forum and its community. My main language is Dutch as I'm from Belgium but my English improved quickly as I had to work my way up from normal member to community admin and our forum became a pretty close group where I made friends for life. I heard about OSBot from @Jordan who I used to work with on another forum and at first I thought I'd never join the competitor's community. Soon I decided to become active in the graphics section though where I came in contact with @Maldesto for the first time asking me to create him some graphics. I was still admin on the other forum but my vision on OSBot changed during that time, I decided to help out here while also maintaining the other forum since I figured there was nothing wrong with that. I made the logo for example and helped Maldesto out with a few ACP issues as I became pretty familiar working with IP.Board software in the meantime. At one point I got asked to leave the other community behind and become part of the staff team here, I'm suspecting this was mainly because they saw what I was capable of at the other community. I refused the offer but later became Head Designer here as that was a position where I could maintain my ranks on both forums. I've been through some good and some bad days at the other community but lately things really started to go downhill. Recently the devs decided they were not going to continue developing as most of the developers simply didn't have the time and motivation anymore. Meaning a new chapter started for me here at OSBot!

Oh, a few more things you need to know about me is that I like making fun although I also take the time to be serious and as professional as possible when I am required to, but I think I'm still a pretty reasonable guy. I enjoy creating graphics but I'm just a hobbyist designer, I'm a fan of the modern and minimalistic style. I also like listening to music, watching movies and several series.

Tldr; There's no short way to explain everything, so read it anyway.

welcome

Edited by GOD