Final farewell everyone :)

Booch

It's that time of my life where I really need to lay down my cards on the table and see what and who I want to become. You have no idea how much I love and STILL love this community, I've done good and bad, all I can say it thank god for both as I was able to learn from both. People look at this forum as a side hobby, something to waste time on but you don't realise how much you indirectly learn from eachother.

I've spoken to people from all around the world, smart people, dumb people, religious followers, pro-nazis. All sorts of people and have learned so much from all of you. You have truly taught me alot and helped me mature into the guy that I am.

I wish you all the best and success in the future to you and all your loved ones. Be free thinkers, be honest and stick to your word cause your word is the only thing that stays past your death, take away hate and learn to appreciate and love the people around you. If anything I hope I've left a positive impact in most of you.

I would like to leave on a positive note with all staff including(and mainly) @Maldesto. As much as I've been treated incorrectly, he had his point and would like to excuse myself to the whole community for what I've said behind your backs. I was here for the community, not the bot. I haven't botted or played RS in months.

I'd also like to leave this quote that I came across today as I was reading The Republic, a quote you should all keep in mind.

411 d 'Any latent love he may have for learning is weakened by being starved of instruction or inquiry and by never taking part in any discussion or educated activity, and becomes deaf and blind because its perceptions are never cleared and it is never roused or fed.'

- The Republic by Plato

Speak your mind - Value your opinion and appreciate your knowledge. You're all smarter than you set yourselves to be.

If you want a reason to why I'm actually leaving - My college has offered me a job if my studies exceed their required standard. I'm the kid that detests school, never went to lessons, teachers don't even know who I am but I do know who I am and what I'm worth and that has been acknowledged and believe it or not.. this was all thanks to you guys.

4e7dbfd996c791473de0ec8a398952c5.960x501

All aboard

• Like 5

Take care of yourself @Booch, you've done a lot for this community and I appreciate everything you've done. I hope your future endeavors are successful and if you ever need anything or would like to talk I will always be here if you need me.

Thank you, and farewell my friend. sad.png

All the same @Smart - I've learned alot from you too and greatly appreciate your contribution around here. You're a person to look up to and the experience you've gained over here will be very useful and visible when you expand in your desired career!

All the best man :)