Nikolas here, Hey everyone.

Ashes Remain

Hey guys, my name is Nikolas. I've been playing Runescape on and off for about 7 years, (can't seem to fully quit). I've decided to do some botting, I won't be ignorant about it, obviously it yields some risks to it. I'm hoping I can at least get my woodcutting to 99, I'll probably stop then. I'm currently in the high 90's, so it's very possible I guess.

I'm a relaxed person most of the time, and I'd love to get to know all of you. If you ever want to chat or anything just send me a PM.

Welcome Nikolas!

A quick tip is to be-careful when woodcutting, It has a extremely high ban rate.

Hope to see you around.

Oh I know haha, I didn't get it that high legitimately ;). Thanks for you voicing that, nice to know someone out there will take the time to help others.

Welcome to OSBot!

Hope you enjoy your stay and reach your goal. happy.png

Thanks person who shares the same name as me, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay very much. Thanks for the welcoming.

Nice to see you on OSBot, you'll find it's way more active and social than the other community biggrin.png

Already is haha. Thanks for welcoming me though. Nice to see you again.

Welcome happy.png look forward to hearing about your progress

Even more welcomes. Thanks haha, and I'll make a thread to keep the people who are interested updated. Thanks for your interest.

welcome! smile.png

And why thank you for your welcoming as well. Nice to meet you.

Welcome bro!

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate the welcoming ;).

Welcome to OSBot buddy!

And thank you as well. Hope to see you around.

Glad you've decided to join us, if you need anything let me know. happy.png

I guess I made a very "smart" choice. (huehuehue) <-- bad pun. Thanks for the welcome, and I appreciate you offering the assistance. ;)

Hey man, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. happy.png

I'm sure I will. Thanks for welcoming me.