Why was my Veteran rank removed?

Booch

@Booch, I am currently at college so I apologize that I have not addressed your question sooner. Sadly, I have no knowledge of why your rank has been removed and I am sorry for the confusion that has taken place. I am going to keep looking into the matter and as soon as I get an answer I will alert you immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

I posted that thread after it was removed because I was pissed(still am) at how the administrators handled the "situation", please do some research before you make accusations.

You posted a thread as a troll asking to remove your scripts, they were removed and your rank was revoked, which you then asked to add them to the store again. 

Still a result from your actions.

You posted a thread as a troll asking to remove your scripts, they were removed and your rank was revoked, which you then asked to add them to the store again. 

Still a result from your actions.

Look, I posted the "remove my scripts from the SDN" thread AFTER my rank was removed.

0zPNLIS.png

It really isn't that hard to check topic history.

I was referring to loyalty in terms of fidelity and 100% devotion.

I'm not saying you aren't loyal (I now nothing about your activities/behavior on the other bot in question), I was just pointing out the relation between loyalty and exclusivity.

But then again, if you don't support the main product of this site but choose to use a main competitor's one instead, then having a rank that says "I have a long experience with this community and therefore indirectly with it's main product" doesn't seem very appropriate.

For the love of God where have I said I support the 'main' competitor? What main competitor, they get 20 users online a day. OSBot gets 2000+. I develop my scripts there for private use, simple as that.

And it's pointless referring to whatever you're referring in terms of loyalty as we're discussing loyalty in relation to my scenario, not what you believe loyalty is.

I have long experience with the community AND the main product. Who knows, I could probably end up teaching you a thing or two about scripting on a client I don't develop more on.

Please don't write assumptions.

For the love of God where have I said I support the 'main' competitor? What main competitor, they get 20 users online a day. OSBot gets 2000+. I develop my scripts there for private use, simple as that.

"A" main competitor. 

c2e1fdf3bd16f24e4ede4f92f17e25c5.png

The amount of users is much lower, but if all veterans where to say the statement above then that would probably change.

And it's pointless referring to whatever you're referring in terms of loyalty as we're discussing loyalty in relation to my scenario, not what you believe loyalty is.

What matters is what the mods / devs believe what loyalty is, your definition of the term matters as much as mine.

Who knows, I could probably end up teaching you a thing or two about scripting on a client I don't develop more on.

Based on?

Edited by Botrepreneur

"A" main competitor. 

The amount of users is much lower, but if all veterans where to say the statement above then that would probably change.

Based on?

• Yes a competitor regardless. A competitor that many other scripters are on, that does not mean I support them more than OSBot, like I said, I run my farm on their client.

• Oh okay, so because I'm(was) Veteran I should keep my mouth shut and not speak my reasons? Sorry, if you live by that system then there's no point debating with you. You can either take it as an offense, or as a wake up call to developers to match up standards.

• Based on your code(Which I have not seen), hence why I said 'maybe'. Thus don't say I don't have experience with the companies' main product, because that's why I've also spent alot of time here for.

What matters is what the mods / devs believe what loyalty is, your definition of the term matters as much as mine.

What the hell are you saying?

You are literally saying, it's okay to take shit from higher ups because they have authority. How naive are you?

• Like 2

• Yes a competitor regardless. A competitor that many other scripters are on, that does not mean I support them more than OSBot, like I said, I run my farm on their client.

• Oh okay, so because I'm(was) Veteran I should keep my mouth shut and not speak my reasons? Sorry, if you live by that system then there's no point debating with you. You can either take it as an offense, or as a wake up call to developers to match up standards.

• Based on your code(Which I have not seen), hence why I said 'maybe'. Thus don't say I don't have experience with the companies' main product, because that's why I've also spent alot of time here for.

• You support them more by coming to this site and claiming their main product is better than this site's main product. 

• Advertising another bot (directly or indirectly) isn't allowed (veteran or not), you can speak your reasons about the state of the client, but saying that you moved on to another bot because it's far superior is indirect advertising.

@Booch, I am currently at college so I apologize that I have not addressed your question sooner. Sadly, I have no knowledge of why your rank has been removed and I am sorry for the confusion that has taken place. I am going to keep looking into the matter and as soon as I get an answer I will alert you immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

This also stands for me, I have just gotten home from college.

So using 'they' when complaining about the removal of the rank, is a bit unfair.

As neither @Smart or myself know why the rank was removed, nor do we mistreat people on this forum.

• Like 4

• You support them more by coming to this site and claiming their main product is better than this site's main product. 

• Advertising another bot (directly or indirectly) isn't allowed (veteran or not), you can speak your reasons about the state of the client, but saying that you moved on to another bot because it's far superior is indirect advertising.

It's not our fault that osbot is a pile of shit and people want to leave.

• Like 5

Yup, I have to agree, would make completely no sense to remove his veteran due to that post.

No, Veterans are people who have spent tremendous amounts of time to help the community as a whole.

It doesn't mean they are exclusive to the site itself.

i spend tremendous amounts of time helping the community

where my veteran?

• Like 4