Why was my Veteran rank removed?

Booch

How.. was I not.. in any shape or form.. not loyal to OSBot? How does being an exclusive member equal to being loyal? You people seems to forget that I held OSBot and it's staff high when all your ex-Staff members were posting threads allover the place about how corrupt the business was. I was the ONLY non-Staff member to back them up and I would still do it again.

When you go against everyone to prove you love this community - Come talk to me again, otherwise you can't say I am not loyal. I always have been loyal.

And when your own staff turned their backs on you I tried my best to help around. Sorry, but VERY few were anywhere as loyal as I have been.

That wasn't my opinion per se btw.

But it might be the opinion/reasoning of the person who removed your rank ^^

You can't ignore the relation between loyalty and exclusivity though, but I'm in no way saying that you aren't a dedicated member QwPha8E.png

Edited by Botrepreneur

You can't ignore the relation between loyalty and exclusivity though

There is no relation between loyalty and exclusivity in this case. This isn't religion. You can be a loyal member to more than one botting community.

If anything, I'd be saying it's the community's lose not to appreciate a valuable member.

• Like 2

There is no relation between loyalty and exclusivity in this case. This isn't religion. You can be a loyal member to more than one botting community.

If anything, I'd be saying it's the community's lose not to appreciate a valuable member.

1. His contributions to this site have a certain value.

2. If he makes the same contributions on a different site then the contributions made to this site in the first place loose value because they aren't exclusive anymore.

Conclusion: By not being an exclusive member he reduces the value of his contributions.

You can't be 100% loyal to two competing parties because by not choosing one specific side you choose to reduce the value of your contributions / dedication to both parties. 

Edited by Botrepreneur

1. His contributions to this site have a certain value.

2. If he makes the same contributions on a different site then the contributions made to this site in the first place loose value because they aren't exclusive anymore.

Conclusion: By not being an exclusive member he reduces the quality of his contributions.

You can't be 100% loyal to two competing parties because by not choosing one specific side you choose to reduce the quality of your contributions / dedication to both parties. 

You really need to brush up your definition of loyal(loyalty). You don't have to give something to be loyal, I'm sorry if OSBot fed you that idea. Being true and humble to your community, group, partner is being loyal.

I haven't given OSBot anything, I don't pay VIP, I don't donate, no Sponsor, all I do is chat with the community and help whenever I can. Simple as that. I've never donated to the business but I've donated my money I earned from scripts to community members who were in need.

Obviously these are things you don't know.

You don't even know how many scammers I helped rebuild and refund what they stole and convinced to not scam and till today they're still amongst us, even in this very thread and are trusted members who even turned into genuine people.

I haven't shown loyalty to another botting community, I just script elsewhere because the client is far better, your own Scripters can clarify whether that's true or not, because alot of them are on that same bot too. Simple as that.

OT: Can a mod please come up with an answer.

If I'm going to be treated this way by the staff then I'm sorry, I have nothing to do here.

Edited by Booch
  • Like 1

Maybe you should just PM somebody rather than stir up e-drama by creating a public thread.

You think I haven't? I've PMd Staff on forum and on Skype, yet to receive a reply. My original post was plain and simple. I didn't stir up anything, I just asked a simple question.

This could've been all avoided if Mr X would send a PM, "Hey buddy, your Veteran rank has been revoked due to X Y Z" but they always refuse to do so whenever there's a case so maybe. This way, I can for ONCE, get an answer.

You really need to brush up your definition of loyal(loyalty). You don't have to give something to be loyal, I'm sorry if OSBot fed you that idea. Being true and humble to your community, group, partner is being loyal.

I haven't given OSBot anything, I don't pay VIP, I don't donate, no Sponsor, all I do is chat with the community and help whenever I can. Simple as that. I've never donated to the business but I've donated my money I earned from scripts to community members who were in need.

Obviously these are things you don't know.

You don't even know how many scammers I helped rebuild and refund what they stole and convinced to not scam and till today they're still amongst us, even in this very thread and are trusted members who even turned into genuine people.

I haven't shown loyalty to another botting community, I just script elsewhere because the client is far better, your own Scripters can clarify whether that's true or not, because alot of them are on that same bot too. Simple as that.

OT: Can a mod please come up with an answer.

If I'm going to be treated this way by the staff then I'm sorry, I have nothing to do here.

I agree with everything @Booch addresses here, my rank got removed too without any reasoning and it's been like this for about 18 hours and I still haven't received any info regarding it. I know admins were active because they removed my scripts.

I must say it's very unprofessional of OSBot to treat their members like this.

I agree with everything @Booch addresses here, my rank got removed too without any reasoning and it's been like this for about 18 hours and I still haven't received any info regarding it. I know admins were active because they removed my scripts.

I must say it's very unprofessional of OSBot to treat their members like this.

Your rank was removed for a completely different reason. You personally asked to remove your scripts from the SDN, the rank "SDN Scripter" is for people with scripts on the SDN (not rocket science). You no longer have any and therefore are not qualified for the rank.

Simple as that. Nothing to do with the staff "mistreating" you, this is a result of your own actions.

Edited by Divinity
  • Like 3

Your rank was removed for a completely different reason. You personally asked to remove your scripts from the SDN, the rank "SDN Scripter" is for people with scripts on the SDN. You no longer have any and therefore are not qualified for the rank.

Simple as that.

I posted that thread after it was removed because I was pissed(still am) at how the administrators handled the "situation", please do some research before you make accusations.

I was referring to loyalty in terms of fidelity and 100% devotion.

I'm not saying you aren't loyal (I now nothing about your activities/behavior on the other bot in question), I was just pointing out the relation between loyalty and exclusivity.

But then again, if you don't support the main product of this site but choose to use a main competitor's one instead, then having a rank that says "I have a long experience with this community and therefore indirectly with it's main product" doesn't seem very appropriate.