Apology to Sillyman + Announcement

Extreme Scripts

I would like to publicly apologize to @Sillyman who was kind enough to help the community out and provide me with an account to fix a random event which he thought was broken. After minutes of being on the account I informed him that the random was solved well by the client and I thanked him for taking his time to pm one us with his concern. 

This morning I woke up to find a dispute against me posted by him saying his account got cleaned. I spoke to @Maldesto shortly after to see if my forum account has been compromised and it had 5 login ip's of which I only use 3 possible. I have since changed my password and ran a scan (to ensure I'm not ratted) for the future. 

To Sillyman:

I am dearly sorry for your loss, It was MY fault that your account got cleaned as it happened under my watch. As a result I would like to refund you of any items you may have lost. I don't play Runescape much to care enough about GP to have a member of the community feeling unsafe from someone with a reputation(or so which i'd like to think) like mine but in this situation all I can do is apologize, give you a refund and hope that you forgive me for this unfortunate event.

Thank you for reading and I am deeply sorry once again <3

• Like 3

I agree with this troll facing in a dispute that an innocent guy got scammed.

Very disrespectful, even if you didn't do it the OP deserves a bit of respect for giving his account for you to test on.

I just find it suspicious how two people claimed the same thing with the same situation within a week or two... This one was closed then something happened and now he's saying someone else was on his account. How do we know that didn't happen last time also?

What's the odds of me lending you my account and then items go missing? Too much of a coincidence to blame it on a hack/virus on either end since this is now the second time.

But whatever.

I just find it suspicious how two people claimed the same thing with the same situation within a week or two... This one was closed then something happened and now he's saying someone else was on his account. How do we know that didn't happen last time also?

What's the odds of me lending you my account and then items go missing? Too much of a coincidence to blame it on a hack/virus on either end since this is now the second time.

But whatever.

The previous scam was most definitely a set up the guy admitted it on the thread after, having said that all my passwords were the same from Skype to forums since changing my Skype password I've borrowed 4-5 accounts and nothing of the sort has been the problem. If you question me scamming that's your choice but there's enough proof here and it's clear that it was not me.

• Like 1

The previous scam was most definitely a set up the guy admitted it on the thread after, having said that all my passwords were the same from Skype to forums since changing my Skype password I've borrowed 4-5 accounts and nothing of the sort has been the problem. If you question me scamming that's your choice but there's enough proof here and it's clear that it was not me.

Ok.