OSBot 2.1.X Being Released This Weekend!

Laz

Because it's nearly bug-free and behaves more human-like. OSBot 2 will definitely have lower ban rates, especially on well-designed scripts.

We wouldn't know considering the latest OSB2 version can't run even the simplest of OSB2 scripts.

I'm not attacking you developers in anyway, as there's not a chance in hell I could do what you guys are doing, but you're 4+ months late on a project that we have received no updates on. Instead of creating an entirely new client, why not get the first one working and work on combating Jagex's detection methods with something that is already out there? The only reason I could see behind making an entirely new client on a different framework is if the current one is easily detectable and couldn't be easily replaced.

We wouldn't know considering the latest OSB2 version can't run even the simplest of OSB2 scripts.

I'm not attacking you developers in anyway, as there's not a chance in hell I could do what you guys are doing, but you're 4+ months late on a project that we have received no updates on. Instead of creating an entirely new client, why not get the first one working and work on combating Jagex's detection methods with something that is already out there? The only reason I could see behind making an entirely new client on a different framework is if the current one is easily detectable and couldn't be easily replaced.

Sometimes it's better just to trash what you were working on before, because it's easier to just start over.

Life is this way too. Too bad many things we can't just start over on.

• Like 1

Good work mate.

A little rumour I heard was the CPU problem in osbot 2 mainly affects laptop users where as PC users are fine, is this true? (I only have a Laptop and every time I use OSBot 2, My CPU is at literally about 60 or 70% for 1 tab, where as osbot 1, it's at 10%).

Happened on my desktop