Up the requirement of Verified transactor rank

lolmanden

You can try and point out the flaws with Ricky, Mikasa or you can understand the big picture. It should be meant for guys who are actually closest to verified, because truthfully no one is. I trust no one on this site but I'd trust some no names or ~50 feedback before some of these "Verified" users.

I already stated that I agree it should be upped...

But just pointing out the flaws in his defense

By worth, it wouldn't be a check box or anything, you would type in the value of the trade. Some people will cheat this method and if they're caught doing it then they should never be able to receive Verified. You would be judged by total amount traded, wealth traded per feedback, and the amount of feedback. I do believe this would solve a lot of problems.

I think it would be nice to be raised since the market is become more active. Before you know it, every trader will be verified. I always thought there should be just 3 or 4 verified traders. Too many verified makes it harder who to choose from. In reality, anyone will scam though. I wouldn't trust someone with 200 fb any more than anyone with 100 tbh.

I´ll get Verified by gathering 100 feedback by only selling graphics...

and now feel the irony because of the TWC ;D

I'll be your first buyer

in my opinion the verified service rank counts more than transactor.
as if you do a service the costumer trusts you his account.
I had accounts with over 40m cash and good items for some service even tough the service only costs 2m. But the trust that was give counts as 40m+.

And as example, if we sell  @Probemas some gold, where do we become any trust? we go first, then he pays per paypal. Doesnt show any trust from our side!

Edited by 0liver

Make it 500 feedback.

can you explain to me why?

on my first two pages of feedbacks alone, i sold 850m. and a total of  well over 1.5B.

i dont ask for feedbacks for every trade, even for large amounts of gold or proxies.(sold over 2.5B on this forum)

dont you think i deserve it? the service i provide is the best and you can ask each one of my customers or whoever worked with me before.

• Like 1