A BLAST! of cash and smithing xp.

Deffiliate

1) How experienced are you with botting? Very, I have 20 premium scripts on this site alone and have tested countless scripts in the pass when I was an SDN Tester
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? I will be getting one ;)
3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Hell yeah!

1) How experienced are you with botting?

Over 4 years worth, I'd say 15+/day for the past year.

2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing?

Currently have 2 accounts with the requirements, when I buy VIP I will be running 3-5 accounts with this method.

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads?

I will be posting 15 hour+ proggies along with any bugs/things that could be improved

I have been botting on multiple sites for well over 2 years until I found osbot were I have setup a decent gold farm for well over a month now with 0 bans and have become very familiar with botting trends / breaks / timers & how to avoid bans smile.png. I constantly have bots running 24hrs a day so can give this script a good going if needed ;-).

I have a main account which I use for all kinds of botting with 77 smithing (Can level this further if needed).

Of course biggrin.png, I'm sure there wont be much criticims from your scripts deffiliate tongue.png.

Accepted, I like the way you speak, very clear and informative. 

1) How experienced are you with botting? Very, I have 20 premium scripts on this site alone and have tested countless scripts in the pass when I was an SDN Tester

2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? I will be getting one wink.png

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Hell yeah!

accepted, 'cus I know if you use it all the noobs will join in with you! biggrin.png

Over 4 years worth, I'd say 15+/day for the past year.

Currently have 2 accounts with the requirements, when I buy VIP I will be running 3-5 accounts with this method.

I will be posting 15 hour+ proggies along with any bugs/things that could be improved

Accepted, Let's play Blast Furnace! :)

Once script is released you will both have access!

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 1

1) How experienced are you with botting? Very, been goldfarming for 2 years now.
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Yes my main goldfarming method was steel bars, I can test this with ALOT of accounts
3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Yes everything will be posted good/bad nothing will be held back!

1) How experienced are you with botting? Very experienced, I have premium scripts and bot smartly but long.
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? yes i do 58 :)
3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? I certainly will do all of that to make sure the community gets a wellmade script.

1) How experienced are you with botting? I have alot of experience, ive been botting since 2008.
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Yes I do biggrin.png
3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? of course, I will post feedback and bug reports as fast and as extensive as possible

Edited by Tabinhu

1) How experienced are you with botting? Really Experienced . Have used many Scripts for the past year and even tried scripting to script and taking antiban measures . Could really give ideas about good antibans .tongue.png

2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Yes in the making , doing the final touch for smithing and I'll be done biggrin.png

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Of course mate , a script would definitely need proggies as evidence , feedback as vouches , and criticism / bug reports to make the script better in the long run wink.png

Edited by SupremeLeaderJr

1) How experienced are you with botting? Very much, I've been botting for 4-5+ years, all kind of skills and on multiple accounts.
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Yes, I do have multiple accounts at 30+ smithing, and I can make even more!

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Ofc I will! It would be an honor to do! :-)