A BLAST! of cash and smithing xp.

Deffiliate

1) How experienced are you with botting?
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing?
3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads?

1. Been botting since summer of 2013. Have profited over 2bill 07. Have a computer that can handle 30+ accounts flawlessly and botting is my full time job.

2. Multiple.

3. Of course.

-

Just realized my sponsor ran out today. Will re-sub if you choose me to put this plan into motion.

Thanks!

Edited by Kanye

1) How experienced are you with botting? Botting since 2009.

2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Working on a few and also planning to buy some from

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Of course ;) I even left some on your other scripts. I even just left one on your King of Dragons not long ago that I hope you look at soon. 

1) How experienced are you with botting? Botting since 2009.
2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Working on a few and also planning to buy some from
3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Of course wink.png I even left some on your other scripts. I even just left one on your King of Dragons not long ago that I hope you look at soon. 

1) How experienced are you with botting? Yes.

2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing? Yes, I have multiple! 

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads? Yes! I'm currently doing that for King of the Dragons!

The testing spaces were filled up long ago guys.

Awesome!! Hopefully the method doesn't die down and lose value. 

From what I understand price of bars should remain fairly constant due to the alch value of smith-able items (Something keeps the bars at a certain value). The question is  will there be enough ores? And the answer to that is the Motherlode Mine! :D Nezz and I are making a script for it now. It's going to be sweet.

• 2 weeks later...