A BLAST! of cash and smithing xp.

Deffiliate

• Smithing level 60 or a 2500 coins (1250 coins when wearing a Ring of charos,) coin entrance fee; to utilise the furnace for smelting bars

Note that for teams, all of the following level requirements must be met for the team overall, not for each individual.

• Strength level 30, for pumping the stove.
  • Agility level 30, for pedaling the conveyor belt.
  • Crafting level 30, for fixing the broken pipes.

Yeah, I decided to Google it after I posted. :p

Seems pretty easy to get the requirements.

Yeah, I decided to Google it after I posted. tongue.png

Seems pretty easy to get the requirements.

You don't need all of those rquirements to start, since the Blast Furnace is a mini-game, you can just leech off your team if you don't have the skill req's to do the activities. The ONLY requirement is having the Giant Dwarf started, and then you can start making bronze bars biggrin.png.

Also, i'd gladly let you join the test team if OSB would bring back auths!

Edited by Deffiliate

This is very very nice QwPha8E.png Can't wait for release

edit: Forgot to mention I saw this on screen share, there were profits of up to 370k at one point, and thats just on steel bars.

The movements of the bots are so human like and the GUI has choices of how many task you can choose to do, meaning you can complete the entire minigame with your own small goldfarm for maximised profits! This looks like an awesome script.

Edited by Lets Play
  • Like 1

look interesting, tell me the ETA release and price, i might buy it the first day

Plan on pricing this pretty high $15 an $5 monthly because it's such a high-reward script for little req's! Also, I'm picking 5 people as testers, and who'mever becomes a tester will get free access to the script.

I did alot of programming this past night and hugely improved efficiency!

1) How experienced are you with botting?

I have been botting on multiple sites for well over 2 years until I found osbot were I have setup a decent gold farm for well over a month now with 0 bans and have become very familiar with botting trends / breaks / timers & how to avoid bans :). I constantly have bots running 24hrs a day so can give this script a good going if needed ;-).

2) Do you have an account (Or multiple) w/ 30+ smithing?

I have a main account which I use for all kinds of botting with 77 smithing (Can level this further if needed).

3) Will you post proggies, feedback, and criticism in my threads?

Of course :D, I'm sure there wont be much criticims from your scripts deffiliate :P.

Edited by godssent2