OSBot's OFFICIAL 24/7 Music Played for OSBot Users!

Gilgad

dj me tongue.png

Done, add DJ_YourOSBot name to your username and put this in your sig (if you want):

m5utu.jpg

DJ >biggrin.png

THIS IS BADASS.

Done, add DJ_YourOSBot name to your username and put this in your sig (if you want):

m5utu.jpg

dj plz 

im shotta

i'll dj.

name is i2etro

m5utu.jpg

Dj me, pl0x username: Ninjahturtleosbot

m5utu.jpg

Could i join the DJ team ? smile.png

EDIT:/ On the list already wink.png

m5utu.jpg

Make me Dj, got some tunes that needs playing: KingLeonidas

m5utu.jpg

DJ me, please. AdeptOSB

m5utu.jpg

I just have one question, why are you discriminating screamo music?  I personally take offence to that seeing as most of my playlists are screamo, I personally think that that should not be a rules and or a reason to be kicked from the session, that is the same discrimination as saying someone is a different race or religion than you.  I know that my comment means little to what the OP will give two shits about, but I personally take offence to that.

I just have one question, why are you discriminating screamo music?  I personally take offence to that seeing as most of my playlists are screamo, I personally think that that should not be a rules and or a reason to be kicked from the session, that is the same discrimination as saying someone is a different race or religion than you.  I know that my comment means little to what the OP will give two shits about, but I personally take offence to that.

I'm sorry you take offence to this, but it will not be changed.