Remote Bot Monitor [Download]

Eliot

Hey all,

I was inspired by some other projects, and decided to make a remote bot monitor for fun. I created a java program which will assist you in monitoring your bots remotely! The application is very simply, as you can see in the screenshot below. The memory used by this program is extremely small. I hope to incorporate this program into my scripts in the future.

86ppf.jpg

Setup:

This program has only been tested using gmail; I suggest you use gmail. Simply enter your send from email credentials (email address and password) and your receive email credentials (email address), then set the frequency (in minutes) in which the program should send you screen shot updates. I suggest setting both the send and receive email to the same account. Next, press "Start Monitoring" and you will begin receiving updates. I highly recommend making a new email account for use with this program, as it must search through unread emails and will become slow if your inbox is large.

Features:

• Sends you screenshots at time intervals you pick.
  • Want an update right now? Send an email to the send email with subject line OSBOT: STATUS and you will receive a screenshot update within seconds.
  • If something is going wrong with your bot, simply email the send email with subject line OSBOT: END and the program will terminate OSBot.

Security:

All usernames, password, and screenshots are only stored on your machine and email and cannot be accessed by anybody else.

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?q4gi4w1q9w4tytx

Edited by Eliot
  • Like 2

OH SNAP!

Normally I just use a VNC or even Teamviewer to hook up to my computer when im out and about but this sounds like a great idea for something like what i would need, as well as for people using stuff like bot VPSs etc

Nice one man ! smile.png

EDIT - Installed it, running it now. created a new gmail account and it is running perfectly. Get the updates on my phone every x minutes - just what i need :)

Keep up the good work but this is amazing !!

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

OH SNAP!

Normally I just use a VNC or even Teamviewer to hook up to my computer when im out and about but this sounds like a great idea for something like what i would need, as well as for people using stuff like bot VPSs etc

Nice one man ! smile.png

EDIT - Installed it, running it now. created a new gmail account and it is running perfectly. Get the updates on my phone every x minutes - just what i need smile.png

Keep up the good work but this is amazing !!

Glad to hear it's working well for you!

Wow this is just epic man good job

Thanks. :)

nice one elliot, glad you're doing swell biggrin.png

Thanks mate.