The OSBot Skype Scripting Chat

Swizzbeat

I put this idea into effect a few months ago, where it slowly died out mainly due to the fact that most of the people who belonged to it have now quit/are MIA. Hopefully this time around it can become bigger (last time on some days I'd wake up to 1k+ messages from the group, just to give people an idea of how big it got) and there can be a place that scripters can go, besides the chat box, to get help with issues their having. I'd like this group to mainly focus on scripting, however it should also be a place where beginners and experienced Java programmers alike can learn a thing or two from their peers. Who knows, maybe some top notch scripting groups will be formed here smile.png

If you'd like to join please send a message to OSSwizzbeat on Skype saying something along the lines of "please add me to the OSBot scripting chat". Don't take it personally if I don't accept your contact details, as I like to keep my contact list clean.

MESSAGES SENT TO ME WITHOUT A REQUEST TO BE ADDED TO THE GROUP WILL BE IGNORED AS I WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU ARE ADDING ME

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 1