Forum rank rework

Nezz

I agree with some of the rework on ranks and etc mate, but im pretty sure sdn scripter is 4 tabs already only tongue.png

hence why they would be sdn scripters only or just a regular scripter rank......

They just changed it to unlimited.

The Veteran rank should stay, it cannot go. It's partly the reason I'm still here.

The rank can stay.

But the colored name should go.

• Like 1

They just changed it to unlimited.

The rank can stay.

But the colored name should go.

Meh it doesn't really matter but whatever lol, i only know of 1 sdn scripter who runs tons of bots and has sdn scripter rank i think haha :P

i only run like 2-3 bots so its the tab count isnt a big deal

but the prem script rank should be imo, your script goes for sale and shows a higher quality but whatever, people keep disagreeing with me.  But *****bot and ***bot both have this mate. People keep complaining its bad when half of them don't even script and doesnt affect them..........

Veteran color/rank/PiP should stay.

Just like you said this site would fail without script writers, wouldn't this site lose its taste without appreciating veterans who supported OSBot from the beginning?

I personally believe that all staff should have their own rank PiP and Color, as well as a symbol. It would definitely distinguish them from the other members of the community. The only problem is the huge amount of staff ranks there are: Trial Mod, Mod, Super Mod, Admin.

I also believe VIP and Sponsor should have their own rank PiP and Color too, basically agreeing with what you said. 

What I urge the most is to have a developer PiP and explicit color. When a new member wants to join this forum, they mostly likely want to know who is in charge quickly or developed the program.

TL;DR

Too many staff positions, veteran stuff stays, developer PiP possibly

Veteran color/rank/PiP should stay.

Just like you said this site would fail without script writers, wouldn't this site lose its taste without appreciating veterans who supported OSBot from the beginning?

I personally believe that all staff should have their own rank PiP and Color, as well as a symbol. It would definitely distinguish them from the other members of the community. The only problem is the huge amount of staff ranks there are: Trial Mod, Mod, Super Mod, Admin.

I also believe VIP and Sponsor should have their own rank PiP and Color too, basically agreeing with what you said. 

What I urge the most is to have a developer PiP and explicit color. When a new member wants to join this forum, they mostly likely want to know who is in charge quickly or developed the program.

TL;DR

Too many staff positions, veteran stuff stays, developer PiP possibly

yeah just look they brought in trial mods...... and staff complains on my thread saying theres too many rank..... theres no use for trial mod. just make them global and thats it! there no point of a rank for it......

It's true that people come up talking to me thinking I'm stuff when I'm clearly not but there's no reason to remove veteran rank either. OSBot would fail if it didn't have script writers but it's nice to appreciate people those who've supported before bot was even known by anybody. Also like Pain said, partial reason why I'm here is cause I love my veteran rank

It's true that people come up talking to me thinking I'm stuff when I'm clearly not but there's no reason to remove veteran rank either. OSBot would fail if it didn't have script writers but it's nice to appreciate people those who've supported before bot was even known by anybody. Also like Pain said, partial reason why I'm here is cause I love my veteran rank

so because you were here, left and came back half a year later you deserve a colored name? im not saying get rid of the rank. im saying get rid of the colored name. no one supports scripter colored name but when it comes to their color all the sudden its "we deserve it."?

so because you were here, left and came back half a year later you deserve a colored name? im not saying get rid of the rank. im saying get rid of the colored name. no one supports scripter colored name but when it comes to their color all the sudden its "we deserve it."?

Dude you got way too much ePen. Who gives a shit about a colour on a damn forum. The time I've spent here, I've always been supportive and was here when OSBot was still building up to even release a public version of the client. Helping out any way I could whether it be lending accounts for random event support or for scripters to write the very first scripts on OSBot. You were here enjoying the end-product so your point is very much invalid, I might have been away but I was there when I was needed and never asked anything in return and never will ask anything in return because the whole team has always been very genuine with me.

Maldesto or any other admin, if you read this. Please remove my veteran rank

I don't have any need to show-off or identify myself on this forum as it's not in my interest to do so, I know who I am and can proudly say I helped as much as I could.

So please, stop being a brat over a coloured name, you sound like a twelve year old. I'm saying this as a friend

Edited by Booch