My Opinion on Restrictions

GoldenGates

As I stated on the other like 5 threads about this, just implement a rule that before a scripter can release another premium script they need to update their existing ones. I do however feel some of the scripts on that list, like the simple looters, should remain banned.

dont forget script testing...... i wanna have my wcer in a month or 2 when its ready for release to have it tested by some people so i know it works when everythings pushed to the SDN

• Administrator

Make a free script on the sdn which are not restricted, and in a few weeks/month make it premium in the price change thread. It is that simple, if you consistently update your script we won't restrict you from making it premium. If you try to make your mercher 20.00 it isn't happening.

Just have your script free for a few weeks, then request it to go premium, I will remove it from all users if I feel it has a good enough response and update time. 

The restriction was on PREMIUM scripts only.

/solved.

• Like 1

Make a free script on the sdn which are not restricted, and in a few weeks/month make it premium in the price change thread. It is that simple, if you consistently update your script we won't restrict you from making it premium. If you try to make your mercher 20.00 it isn't happening.

Just have your script free for a few weeks, then request it to go premium, I will remove it from all users if I feel it has a good enough response and update time. 

The restriction was on PREMIUM scripts only.

/solved.

I could have sworn Alek said he doesn't want to do this but coming from you saying we are allowed to do this then this will solve any and most of the issues and get tons of testers and users to use the script!!! 

thank you.

• Administrator

I could have sworn Alek said he doesn't want to do this but coming from you saying we are allowed to do this then this will solve any and most of the issues and get tons of testers and users to use the script!!! 

thank you.

Testers are different than making it free and then removing it from users. Testers I have to manually add them 1 by 1, removing them all from the script is easy, just takes 30 minutes, but only takes 1 click.

• Like 1