Random busting day 2

Maxi

• Developer

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of days we have had to focus on many of OSBot's internal features, updates that are not visible to your eyes as it doesn't change how the bot works at all, but do contain some crucial updates that we can not share further information on. Also a couple of very long awaited features such as a breaking system and the ability to hop worlds were added.

Therefor, OSBot has made some important steps again, although now most of this is done randoms deserve or better put need attention again. So tomorrow, I will devote my entire day again to fix up the latest issues with some of the random events. But I need your help! So when you come across randoms tomorrow, share your accounts so I can fix or/and improve them.

Specifics that I'm aware of that I'm especially looking for tomorrow are:

• Molly
  • Evil Bob island
  • Freaky Forester
  • Lost and Found (Abyss teleportation random)

I'll update this thread tomorrow with a status update whether I'm around or not.

Edit: I'm delaying this until the Saturday the 7'th as I have some unfinished work that needs finishing up first, or I'll start today once I'm finished.

Thanks,

Maxi

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of days we have had to focus on many of OSBot's internal features, updates that are not visible to your eyes as it doesn't change how the bot works at all, but do contain some crucial updates that we can not share further information on. Also a couple of very long awaited features such as a breaking system and the ability to hop worlds were added.

Therefor, OSBot has made some important steps again, although now most of this is done randoms deserve or better put need attention again. So tomorrow, I will devote my entire day again to fix up the latest issues with some of the random events. But I need your help! So when you come across randoms tomorrow, share your accounts so I can fix or/and improve them.

Specifics that I'm aware of that I'm especially looking for tomorrow are:

• Molly
  • Evil Bob island
  • Freaky Forester
  • Lost and Found (Abyss teleportation random)

I'll update this thread tomorrow with a status update whether I'm around or not.

Thanks,

Maxi

If I ever get Molly, I will message you. I have never gotten the other 3 before.