Toph Slayer

Toph

Price  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What would you honestly be willing to pay for this script?

• $15 w/o recurring
    • $15 with $5 recurring
    • $15 with $10 recurring
    • $20 w/o recurring
    • $20 with $5 recurring

Another thing, doesn't not skipping tasks give you more slayer points or whatever?

So you might want to include all of the tasks, if that's the case :x

I'll include all the tasks eventually, except for the few (earth warriors and green dragons) in the wilderness. I don't want to be responsible for players losing their gear, because no script can be pk-proof.

I've included the list of monsters that I'd like to add but can't. Please check if you can do them, and if you can and want to help, PM me!

Edited by Toph

Insane... $20 + recurring, worth your time

Almost everyone is saying they won't purchase it with recurring. I know it would make it worth my time (considering scripts made in 1/100th time time it's taken me to create this, like druids ones, went almost for the same price), but there's no point making it a price that people won't pay. :s

GL with script i love ur nmz script but i have a 1 def pure if this is pure friendly id prolly get it....i say 15 w/out recurring but thats on u lol.. or maybe u could do like 1 day trial to see if ppl like to pay the 15$ gl ne ways

It's pure friendly but I wouldn't recommend any master above turael. You'll go through food like crazy.