Master chief.

RoomScape

No. @Maldesto is out there to get Master Chief because he is jealous of him! Master Chief never really did any of those things and Maldesto wanted to inform the entire community of false, malicious lies!

Yes. tongue.png

Ahh! I thought so. I knew he couldn't possible do that. Maldesto is just a hater.

No. @Maldesto is out there to get Master Chief because he is jealous of him! Master Chief never really did any of those things and Maldesto wanted to inform the entire community of false, malicious lies!

Yes. tongue.png

For a second you had me worried there xD

Thought the admins were going to have a big war

wondering same thing well I guess whatd he do this time lol

What'd he do?

The user was a mod two times previously and abused both times by unbanning someones IP address that released a dox on 3 staff members both times he was unbanned by Master Chief

1. unbanned ip that resulted in dox release on 3 staff members

2. unbanned ip that resulted in dox release on 3 staff members.

3. Gave himself 100.00 store credit while a moderator and used it to try to buy 100.00 donor and had Jordan delete his old account because it only had 10 minutes online time and he didn't want it no more. He sent himself the 100.00 voucher which he didn't pay for. I clearly looked at his history 100.00 came from which means it was put on his account manually.

The user then asked for a refund which would have given him the 100.00 store credit to sell for 100.00 USD or GP which would be scamming.

The user has pm'd me accusing me of false banning, I think he was lucky to even be allowed back on the site after the first two times abusing. This third one is no laughing matter scamming 100.00 USD or GP from the 100.00...

I hope you guys all know he will never be allowed on the site knowingly again.  I have removed his post count because I know how much he cares about that, he asked me three things on skype and one of them was why was his post count removed. 

I gave him 30 minutes to reply to me and tell me the truth, he lied about 3-4 times before actually just basically saying he isn't going to tell me. I gave him one last chance and all he could do is ask me other questions

Sorry to the community for allowing someone like this on the forums and allowing him to have numerous chances, it will not happen again.

I will not let anyone see the skype conversations besides staff if they wish too. I will not leak any personal information or private conversations.

• Administrator

The user claims he didn't, but he clearly did, his bullshit excuse about not having nexus access is ridiculous he doesn't need it. He could have also had it when he was mod long ago under raflesia. I also know that no one that bought it legit would pm a super mod and say 

"delete this account please I only made it to ask how i was doing on my alt account" right after he sent the 100.00 voucher to him self. :)

• Like 2