Swizzbeat vs. Wiz Khalifa

Swizzbeat

You literally understand nothing of the situation or why I'm even mad. Kids like Wiz are why everyone's scared to do shit now, hell I cut my finger at work yesterday and my boss starts pampering my ass because some people would sue for that. He needs to quit being a pussy, that's what I can't stand about him. He doesn't even have the balls to make his own offensive language thread and instead has @H0ppy do it for him.

I can say whatever the fuck I want, as can anyone else.

L0000000000000000000000000L did u already get demoted? l000000000000000l 

Started on a AIOQuester, decided to stop until rsbot2

why? TO MUCH CODING AND QUESTS, Each quest would be equivalent to 300 + lines of code, and that's ONLY for cook's assistant, rune mysteries etc..

Quests like dragon slayer / monkey madness etc.. Would be 1000 + lines of code for EACH quest. No Way, i would need a team to do that!

as for AIOSlayer, maybe me and swizz can cook something up together :) i always wanted to make a slayer script!

Started on a AIOQuester, decided to stop until rsbot2

why? TO MUCH CODING AND QUESTS, Each quest would be equivalent to 300 + lines of code, and that's ONLY for cook's assistant, rune mysteries etc..

Quests like dragon slayer / monkey madness etc.. Would be 1000 + lines of code for EACH quest. No Way, i would need a team to do that!

as for AIOSlayer, maybe me and swizz can cook something up together smile.png i always wanted to make a slayer script!

Damn sounds good! :D