Swizzbeat vs. Wiz Khalifa

Swizzbeat

Then why be so mad hes releasing free scripts, and be so furious, that u get yourself demoded with bd language??

You literally understand nothing of the situation or why I'm even mad. Kids like Wiz are why everyone's scared to do shit now, hell I cut my finger at work yesterday and my boss starts pampering my ass because some people would sue for that. He needs to quit being a pussy, that's what I can't stand about him. He doesn't even have the balls to make his own offensive language thread and instead has @H0ppy do it for him.

I can say whatever the fuck I want, as can anyone else.

Edited by Swizzbeat
  • Like 1

You literally understand nothing of the situation or why I'm even mad. Kids like Wiz are why everyone's scared to do shit now, hell I cut my finger at work yesterday and my boss starts pampering my ass because some people would sue for that. He needs to quit being a pussy, that's what I can't stand about him. He doesn't even have the balls to make his own offensive language thread and instead has @H0ppy do it for him.

I can say whatever the fuck I want, as can anyone else.

1. I never said to h0ppy to made an dispute against you, Go ask himself.

2. This is exactly the reason why you got demoted.

Edited by Wiz Khalifa

Errr ok? I didn't know challenging someone to a SCRIPT OFF was acting like a child...

You don't know how much fun I have at the moment, Pretty sad you can't see you are acting like my sister.

First one to make a complete slayer script wins the contest. Good luck and may the force be with you.

^^^ first to make a complete slayer script wins, that's a perfect competition unless your scared wiz?