Update from 5uck: I'm Back!

5uck

As most of you know some time last night my skype, email, and osbot account, were compromised by a hacker. I was at a tree lighting with my girlfriend at the time and was unaware to any of these happenings. When I awoke this morning there was a plethora of skype notifications, a few missed calls, and some strange messages. Thanks to @Laz, @Maldesto, @jason, and the rest of the OsBot staff team's quick reactions I can confirm that no data was leaked, no-one was scammed, and all of our accounts are once again secure. 

I apologize for any inconveniences caused by this disturbance and have re-secured all of my emails, my skype account, and (thanks to @Laz) my OsBot account as well. 

Moving forward we have taken extra precautionary measures to help provide added security against future attacks of this nature. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'm excited to be back.

Thanks for all of your patience and understanding,

5uck

• Like 2

As most of you know some time last night my skype, email, and osbot account, were compromised by a hacker. I was at a tree lighting with my girlfriend at the time and was unaware to any of these happenings. When I awoke this morning there was a plethora of skype notifications, a few missed calls, and some strange messages. Thanks to @Laz, @Maldesto, @jason, and the rest of the OsBot staff team's quick reactions I can confirm that no data was leaked, no-one was scammed, and all of our accounts are once again secure. 

I apologize for any inconveniences caused by this disturbance and have re-secured all of my emails, my skype account, and (thanks to @Laz) my OsBot account as well. 

Moving forward we have taken extra precautionary measures to help provide added security against future attacks of this nature. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'm excited to be back.

Thanks for all of your patience and understanding,

5uck

Damn man that sucks. Not 100% if it was keylogger related, but my computer science teacher said if you keep your passwords stored inside of flash drive, and just copy and paste them into fields instead of typing can defend against them, not 100% how well this works though, being as it's too tedious for me, but it's a thought. Glad you got it sorted out though!