Let me be clear!

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

As some of you might have spotted Dashboard his thread about my personal life and his conclusions attached to what he thought of having found earlier today, I'm calling this to a halt publicly. First of all, members of OSBot who are trying to interfere with my personal life and sharing this with the community is not allowed by the rules we set for this community. Besides that, it's rude.

Second of all, it's immature and unwise to judge a book by its cover. My personal life is one that you don't know and I like to keep seperated. Conclusion based on outdated information and photo's shows narrow-mindedness. 

Me or Laz not being visible in the foreground doesn't mean OSBot is not being worked on. We are both grown men with lives to attend to and OSBot is part of that for us. For me, OSBot's revenue goes towards paying back my study debt. For Laz it's going towards paying for his current studies. 

I hope that you as a community can be mature enough about this all, pointing fingers out of jealousy or with other reasons will not be tolerated and we hope that you as a community will be able to report those users as they do not contribute to the community. 

To conclude the above: posting real life information about any member of this community was never allowed and will never be, except in the case that this member has given approval. Adding conclusions (which are most likely false and rumours) is even worse. Performing any actions like this will result in your removal from our community. I hope this is clear.

On a more positive note and to conclude this post, have another update on OSBot 2 read here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/23681-osbot-2s-new-alternative-script-engine/

Sincerely,

Maxi

Edit: Dashboard has been suspended for 48 hours until we have spoken with him.

Edit 2:

On the last page you will find this post, I hope this might make people look differently at this post:

Let me clarify myself. My message might have come across in a bad way. My post was not about justifying any actions that are mine. I know people are upset the way things have been for the last time, which is something we will have to make up for and prove ourselves, something that I feel sorry for. Whatever my reasons may be, I understand the community its frustrations.

But this thread was created to set a boundary where my personal life gets intruded and shared. A boundary that is not to be crossed. No matter what frustrations or opinions. I hope you can separate those two things.

For now, I believe any discontent can still be fixed. Maybe not tomorrow, but definitely soon. Like I said, we'll have to prove this which we will.

• Like 8

Thanks for clearing things up, but I've heard things about you from Laz, I hope they're not true.

lel i'll talk to you on skype later tongue.png

atleast it made u come back and make a post..

inb4 week+ of no login tongue.png

Las is a senior in High School, I don't think that has any debts whatsoever........

He won't be next year. Speculating about this kind of things as community members is a bad thing in my opinion.

yah but I'm sure he will receive financial aid or a few scholarships or something............. and I doubt he's going to pay for college all by himself with no support from no one.........

that perm ban on dashboard........ 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/23683-gf-dashboard-forever/?p=271281

after this thread the next time we will see him on is in about 2 weeks lel

(when he makes another post about osbot 2 explaining the new features)

i dont even bot but the site is going downhill and its visible.

so is the client lol

Edited by Gh0st

• Administrator

You guys have no idea how hard it is to worry about a real life + worry about the forums + worry about the bot, you guys sit around and no life the forums trolling Maxi and Laz. It is disrespectful, and all of you need warnings, the repeat offenders need to take a little vacation. Stop trolling and move on, if you don't like how it is going down leave. No one wants a troll around here talking down to the owners of the site.

You guys have no idea how hard it is to worry about a real life + worry about the forums + worry about the bot, you guys sit around and no life the forums trolling Maxi and Laz. It is disrespectful, and all of you need warnings, the repeat offenders need to take a little vacation. Stop trolling and move on, if you don't like how it is going down leave. No one wants a troll around here talking down to the owners of the site.

Uhm this is a business bringing in a crap load of money a month...................

no one trolled Laz............. lol........ I wonder why............