Let me be clear!

Maxi

None of my business and not talking mess ^^ but i do not think college debts etc.. are not 100,000$ unless hes gonna be some kinda genuis

my college was 28,000$ for a 4 year plan which im still attending,  im sure he has made more than 28,000 :x so there IS some personal money in there to spend for yourselfs... WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING, you DESERVE money to spend as you put time in, but there is no need to tell people "its for studies"

It also helps your bills and personal transactions as im sure you don't work at taco bell or mcdonalds to help your personal income.

Anywho not upset or invading your life as i don't know, just saying my "opinion" towards the money being collected thanks smile.png and as long as you don't spend the money on crack, im ok with it smile.png hell you can drive a ferrari for all i care! just be wise with the wealth ;p

You can easily stack up $100k in debt for 4 years+ a masters. Although I'm a huge advocate of community college not many people take that route.

Student loan debt is a major fucking problem. We need to be fighting for solutions to the problem instead of finger pointing people that they made poor decisions, mostly which they were pressured in to my recruiters, their parents, and really society as a whole. I highly rec people sign up and filter in their inbox student debt crisis: http://studentdebtcrisis.org/

Last year over 120,000 Americans had their social security payments garnished. 12 years ago there was practically 0. This is a multi generational problem.

ANy1 stacking up 100k+ debts are people who WANT to, not every person in the world can do that. However TONS of people can get loans/grants for a measly 25k - 50km with the help of a side job for years to pay it off.

As for this, i find it kind of an easy way to get by with money and anyone would do it to in a heartbeat... To run a client based on another game not created by us, to gain massive amounts of wealth, then tell the buyers there seniors in high school and they need a 100k+ to get by in life is well... that is a luxory life. Im getting a bachelors for 25k 4 year planm im satisfied lol, i have no intentions of earning 100k to pay for it, but like i said not everyone has that luxory, and if you are going to LIVE THAT LUXORY, make sure your business and customers are also living the luxory life in the game world, as that is where there money goes for YOU to have a good life and college education smile.png

If it wasn't for the community, they would have no money or funds for there "studies" so the community is essential to there support and studies. Therefor we should have it in return.

"That is all i was saying smile.png no way in any shape or form was i upset in this conversation, or rude smile.png

This is all for conversation, and explanation as a community, thank you :)"

Oh ya, I have no problem talking student loan debt

What I've gathered from this thread.

OSbot community cannot function when Mommy and Daddy are gone. The bot got updated - so what it took a while, and there was no notice of what is going on. It's pathetic all the chaos that has ensued over such a small matter, but then again this community has a lot of young user who haven't realized their immaturity yet. I also think the community needs to understand that the Devs of OSBot are working on OSBot2, while maintaining the current one; If you guys know anything about programming, you would know that this project is not as simple as it sounds - and you should understand that this a big community a simple post while the bot is down probably wouldn't have changed anything seeing as most of the outrage is out of plain ignorance, and immaturity. 

/endopinion.

• Like 2

Me or Laz not being visible in the foreground doesn't mean OSBot is not being worked on.

We never said it wasn't. You, @Maxi and @Laz both need to be present in the community because it's good PR and customer service.

yea thats not going to happen..... laz tries as mch as he can even though hes like 17-18 and tries to balance school with osbot and his life...... but for maxi OSBot is his business........

• Like 1

OSbot community cannot function when Mommy and Daddy are gone. The bot got updated - so what it took a while, and there was no notice of what is going on. It's pathetic all the chaos that has ensued over such a small matter, but then again this community has a lot of young user who haven't realized their immaturity yet. I also think the community needs to understand that the Devs of OSBot are working on OSBot2, while maintaining the current one; If you guys know anything about programming, you would know that this project is not as simple as it sounds - and you should understand that this a big community a simple post while the bot is down probably wouldn't have changed anything seeing as most of the outrage is out of plain ignorance, and immaturity. 

/endopinion.

I agree with you but if you take those immature people who are the 'young users' are the ones who aren't on the "community". They may not be leechers but they rarely post and/or are just lurking VIPs. There are few active community members who are young/immature.

• Like 1

I agree with you but if you take those immature people who are the 'young users' are the ones who aren't on the "community". They may not be leechers but they rarely post and/or are just lurking VIPs. There are few active community members who are young/immature.

im 12 and i smoke pot all day every day #fuckschool #hashtag #swaag #yolo 420 blaze it son

• Like 1

im 12 and i smoke pot all day every day #fuckschool #hashtag #swaag #yolo 420 blaze it son

Not going to lie but later on in life it seemed pointless

/endopinion.

The outrage is because people like me (VIP's, Sponsors) PAY for the service, and don't leech, like yourself. And when other bots are up in a few hours after updates and OSBot is still down after 2 days, well ,you can see why we'd get annoyed. 

Oh and the communication from admins is terrible.

/endopinion.

The outrage is because people like me (VIP's, Sponsors) PAY for the service, and don't leech, like yourself. And when other bots are up in a few hours after updates and OSBot is still down after 2 days, well ,you can see why we'd get annoyed. 

Oh and the communication from admins is terrible.

You knew what you were getting into when you paid for it. This is not some major company with preset protocol and policy you do not have any rights whatsoever to be angry you are paying for an illicit program honestly. Two whole days is not a big deal they said they would reimburse you, so what if it isn't immediate I'm sure it will happen. When your cell phone service breaks on fault of your provider guess what they do, credit back for what you lost. 

As far as leeching goes, I have more post than you 85% of which are helpful constructive post, that actually stays on thread topic. I've helped quite a bit of users solve their bot problems when everyone else is trying to make a joke out of the threads typo, or the users bad english skills.

I have 3 different guides posted on this site, and offer a free service. I'd say your more of a leech than I am.

Edited by TzTok Jad

• Developer

Let me clarify myself. My message might have come across in a bad way. My post was not about justifying any actions that are mine. I know people are upset the way things have been for the last time, which is something we will have to make up for and prove ourselves, something that I feel sorry for. Whatever my reasons may be, I understand the community its frustrations.

But this thread was created to set a boundary where my personal life gets intruded and shared. A boundary that is not to be crossed. No matter what frustrations or opinions. I hope you can separate those two things.

For now, I believe any discontent can still be fixed. Maybe not tomorrow, but definitely soon. Like I said, we'll have to prove this which we will.