Super Stealer

yfoo

super_stealer_logo.jpg

Presenting an open source general purpose pickpocketing script! I designed this script to handle the majority of pickpocket-able NPCs in the game. 

https://github.com/YifanLi5/Super-Stealer

Setup

visual_instructions.jpg

You must leave empty slots for pickpocket loot. Minimum 3 (coins + coin pouch + 1 empty slot). 
Adjust accordingly for different NPCs

inv_setup.jpg

1. Setup your inventory, this script takes a snapshot of the starting inventory setup and uses it to restock
    • Want Dodgy necklaces? Have them present.
    • Want Shadow veil? Have present staff/runes for the spell + Arceuus spellbook active. 
    • DO NOT START the script with a full inventory, OR at any point allow the inventory to fill up from loot (Except Master Farmers).
      • Having a full inventory is what triggers a bank restock. It was designed this way to have compatibility with Master farmers. 
  2. Click the NPCs you wish to steal from, then click Finish Selection. Multiple NPCs will be highlighted green if they share the same id.
    • The closest one to you will be stuck to until something happens to it. Then a new instance of the same NPC will be reselected.
  3. This script will pickpocket the marked NPCs and restock at the nearest bank. The nearest bank is calculated automatically by whether a banking entity (Chest/Banker/ect.) is nearby OR handled by the Osbot webwalker.

Features

• Dodgy necklace support.
  • Shadow Veil support 
  • Any healing item, as long as the action to consume is "Eat" or "Drink".
    • I suggest however something from the list below, Overhealing may be an issue with food not on the list. More can be added on request.
    • TROUT("Trout", 7),
      SALMON("Salmon", 9),
      TUNA("Tuna", 10),
      LOBSTER("Lobster", 12),
      WINE("Jug of wine", 12),
      SWORDFISH("Swordfish", 14),
      MONKFISH("Monkfish", 16);
  • Will be active even when stunned! Will randomly pick an actions to preform... 
    • Heals
    • Spam pickpocket
    • Drops Junk (ex: Jugs if using wines)
    • AFK
  • Adjusts coin pouch limit based on Ardy diary level  (None || Easy: 28, Medium: 56, Hard: 84, Elite: 140)

Other Notes:

• Emergency eat is triggered at <= 5 hp, this may work for 10hp accounts but be careful with them. 
    • Feedback on performance of 10hp accounts will be gratefully accepted
  • I don't have any Valamore, Darkmeyer, or Prifddinas setup. I'll have to evaluate later once my account gets the requirements. 

Bug Report Format:

I need to know the following information to attempt to reproduce the issue

• Script starting location
  • Target NPC
  • Inventory Setup
  • Bot's logger
  • Optional: If your character is special in any way. (ex: 10hp skiller)

Proggies

Got 99 thieving.

Screenshot_2024-06-06_at_1.05.24_PM.png?ex=6670ab75&is=666f59f5&hm=49d6f4465897948d1884b98c1d11e2a3c68e7c0325e464651271a533cef566d1&

1hr.JPG

pally_1hr.JPG

pally_1hr2.JPG

Edited by yfoo
  • Like 5