Free Merchanting Guide. (Using ATMercher)

Popular

thanks smile.png

No problem :)

Pretty good outline on how to merch. I'm still baffled at how people do not understand the concept of buy low, sell high lol.

Some just need a little more guidance :P

omg ily,  literally nearly go on chat everyday and ask people about what to do if i get atmercher since ive been wanting it for a while

lol, glad to be able to help :D

great guide, i really like it tongue.png

Glad that you do :D

thankyou  can you plz explain vps i dont get them but yet i want one! lol need help

A virtual private server is basically an online computer, you get a log in name like the pop up you get when starting your home computer, then you can log into it from anywhere in the world, i even use it on my phone to make sure my bots are running. I suggested CarbonHost (Standard Package), you can ask them to help you set it up (5 minute process). nothing too difficult to understand, they also give u a free trial, not sure how long for. but lets you at least test it out :) / anymore questions just go into further details as into what you want to know about it

1.How much money should you put?

a. I suggest starting with no more than 5m *Per account*

-I start them off at 2.5m and let them build on from there.

3.When should you empty the profits out?

c. Every 24 hours the most.

- Personally, I drop trade all of my RSGP every 24 hours so I make money everyday and if i get banned, i lose less. I don't like having anything linked to my gp buyers/friends/main account, which is why i drop trade.

5.Should I bot under my home ip?

e. I run 5 accounts under my home ip that have never been banned. I also run more accounts on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) *Carbonhost.org*, I have had a few accounts banned, but that's been after passing the 20 day mark of botting 24/7.

6.How long should you bot for? Take breaks?

f. Time is money. no breaks really needed with this script, as i run accounts for 20-22 days 24/7 and then trash them and make new ones.

7.There's so many people merching, what should I do?

g. Buy for 1-5 gp higher and stand next to them. It works. Also for example, if you're buying "Iron Ore" for 2gp higher than your competition, add another account to buy Iron Ore for the same amount, so that your messages overcrowds his/her messages.

8.My Mercher keeps dying, what should i do?

h. Ring of Life+ antipoison in your inventory + make it so that the client uses lamps/xp books on your hp, if you're starting with a fresh level 3 account, i usually have around 33 hp-40hp by the time I trash the accounts.

1. There's not really a limit on how much you want to invest. 2.5M or higher, it's w/e :p

3. You can trade whenever you want, personally, i've never had an account banned from ATMercher. Also, Jagex doesn't watch trades, so I don't think drop trading is necessary.

5. Most VPS's are flagged, and the ones that aren't, are unreliable ones that I don't trust at all. Personally, I don't like VPS's.

7. That's literally. Like. The dumbest thing you can give somebody. If you do that, then the person who you are undercutting will most likely just go back to your price, or even higher. You will singlehandedly kill the market for the item you're merching just because you decided to undercut them. If you put many accounts over that person to try to flood their messages, they'll just move + it's also really annoying.

8. I've only had one mercher die ever since ATMercher came out, and that was when a JMod came and killed me. 

1.How much money should you put?

a. I suggest starting with no more than 5m *Per account*

-I start them off at 2.5m and let them build on from there.

3.When should you empty the profits out?

c. Every 24 hours the most.

- Personally, I drop trade all of my RSGP every 24 hours so I make money everyday and if i get banned, i lose less. I don't like having anything linked to my gp buyers/friends/main account, which is why i drop trade.

5.Should I bot under my home ip?

e. I run 5 accounts under my home ip that have never been banned. I also run more accounts on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) *Carbonhost.org*, I have had a few accounts banned, but that's been after passing the 20 day mark of botting 24/7.

6.How long should you bot for? Take breaks?

f. Time is money. no breaks really needed with this script, as i run accounts for 20-22 days 24/7 and then trash them and make new ones.

7.There's so many people merching, what should I do?

g. Buy for 1-5 gp higher and stand next to them. It works. Also for example, if you're buying "Iron Ore" for 2gp higher than your competition, add another account to buy Iron Ore for the same amount, so that your messages overcrowds his/her messages.

8.My Mercher keeps dying, what should i do?

h. Ring of Life+ antipoison in your inventory + make it so that the client uses lamps/xp books on your hp, if you're starting with a fresh level 3 account, i usually have around 33 hp-40hp by the time I trash the accounts.

1. There's not really a limit on how much you want to invest. 2.5M or higher, it's w/e tongue.png

3. You can trade whenever you want, personally, i've never had an account banned from ATMercher. Also, Jagex doesn't watch trades, so I don't think drop trading is necessary.

5. Most VPS's are flagged, and the ones that aren't, are unreliable ones that I don't trust at all. Personally, I don't like VPS's.

7. That's literally. Like. The dumbest thing you can give somebody. If you do that, then the person who you are undercutting will most likely just go back to your price, or even higher. You will singlehandedly kill the market for the item you're merching just because you decided to undercut them. If you put many accounts over that person to try to flood their messages, they'll just move + it's also really annoying.

8. I've only had one mercher die ever since ATMercher came out, and that was when a JMod came and killed me. 

1. It was my suggestion, of course you can start at any amount :)

3. I've had a mule perm banned, never botted on it, just traded gp to it.

5. I recommended a vps that i personal have used for over 2 months time and had great service from.

7. You undercut people to sell/buy items. example: bloods runes, i had an account there just to mess with you lul. Also, Having more than one account like i do on one item lets you take over the market. Which is what I do, and have great success.

8.People have died/i've seen one of my accounts get teled then poisoned by a plant in lumbridge basement. it got there because it failed a random.

Good guide even though like one of the posts I saw above it amazes me how people don't understand how to do this!!

I personally did this legit for a couple days and mainly flipped chaos/death/blood runes. I made 2m in 10 minutes one time where I bought a stock of 20k bloods for 6m (300 ea) and then went and sold to some people on Zybez buying 400 ea.

name guide man. biggrin.png very well written and imformative. @ occazn theres plenty of good vps's you just gotta shop around and be willing to pay good money.

shouldn't expect anything half decent for under $100 a month. well im talking 20+ bots on a unflagged ip.

Edited by Light Yagami