• Developer

ysXT2bi.png
ysgSLps.png

Exco Herbiboar
by @Patrick

ONLY $3.99 FOR LIFETIME

Buy The Script Here

Herbiboar.png?306ac 
Buy this script and you can get yourself a weird pet that looks like it belongs in pokemon!
Great for ironmen or mains looking for a cheap reliable script to diversify their training or go for a pet!
Minimum requirements of 80 Hunter. Exp ranges from 110k to 150k xp/hr dependant on level.
This provides non-stop herb drops for your ironman, or a nice amount of money if you were to sell!
You can even get a bunch of fossils that you can turn in for XP in any skill!

Features:
NEW: Will now utilize the herb sack!
Will drink Stamina/energy potions to ensure the most herbiboar catches per hour!
If you don't have a herb sack you can choose herbs to clean/drop!

Bug Reports/Suggestions:
Things to include to ensure fastest fixes:
Picture of client with paint shown.
Picture of logger (Bottom right of client).
Picture of GUI settings.
As much detail about the bug as possible.

Progress Reports:
YOzM7aY.png
d0aa49d7113ac2d1895a4af215ff7551.png

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

Been using it for the last 2 weeks. Gained over 5m exp with long and short sessions. Longest being 24h sessions and short ones being 1-2h. Must buy if you want some good hunter exp, decent herbs (depending on herblore level) and an awesome pet. I haven't gotten a pet yet but I'm not stopping until I do! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes when there is a lag spike or fps drop the script will click to clean an herb twice which then uses the clean herb and won't click next until log out. It does reset overtime but just something I've noticed. Please make it support the island as a bank! It'll increase exp significantly. Also, I got the pet! At 2900 kc!

Edit: Profit/hr doesn't calculate at all. And can you add hunter level/exp gained or tracker for it? Maybe a loot tab too? To see what herbs and fossils we get? Just some ideas!

SudO5Kl.png

Edited by gosubear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 3:28 AM, CPKER said:

Just bought this, and it doesn't look like it is withdrawing stamina's from the bank for me. It seemed to work ok if I manually started it with everything in the inventory, but for 1 trip. 

I have the same. It does get new staminas if u do less than 32 doses but than it doesnt bank for more until you have a full herb sack

On 1/5/2024 at 7:40 AM, rsmas said:

I have the same. It does get new staminas if u do less than 32 doses but than it doesnt bank for more until you have a full herb sack

Pretty much makes the script useless since you don't fill the sack in <32 doses unless you are only picking up low level stuff. 

Edited by CPKER