Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, wangusbeef said:

very interested in this one, so if my farming is 72, does it just know where to start and go from there or do i need to buy everything first. would love a trial before purchase, but would like to understand the mechanics before the trial. LMK thanks!

You can completely set up what patches ot use and how to traverse to there and all of that :)
We are still adding new traverse methods and updating some things as we speak ^^
Enjoy the trial

5 hours ago, Failure said:

Farming guild still buggy, it harvested potato cactus and used skills necklace out of sudden to note the items... 
https://streamable.com/5cu2bh

Please show the whole client, can't see much of what's going on there, which makes it kinda pointless for me. :/
Also show the logger as it holds valuable info what it's trying to do, where is teleporting and where was it noting it in the end?

EDIT: Tried all patches and noted them find in the farming guild for me, so I have no diea what it was even trying for you with the vid

Edited by Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Please show the whole client, can't see much of what's going on there, which makes it kinda pointless for me. :/
Also show the logger as it holds valuable info what it's trying to do, where is teleporting and where was it noting it in the end?

EDIT: Tried all patches and noted them find in the farming guild for me, so I have no diea what it was even trying for you with the vid

This also happend in the beta, once it happends again I will make sure to add logger, was in a rush.

On 1/25/2024 at 2:38 AM, nickng33 said:

At the current state, I cannot recommend this script. There's too many paths that don't work, bot doesn't bank at the right times so leaves me seedless spam clicking the patches like a maniac. Half the teleports don't even work.

It has potential, but I feel like this was released without any proper testing before being released to everyone else to test and risk their accounts being banned. 

I would wait until all these issues have been fixed / worked properly before purchase

yes, 100% my words

52 minutes ago, Dr Lunchie said:

yes, 100% my words

This previous post was over 2 weeks ago and pretty outdated bcs tons of changes have been in the past few days and even some pending until a new cleint version is released. Which will hold udpated to webwalker once again :)

- The teleports included are all working, they are all included in the webwalker
   (If it did not use you teleport it found a better path or failed to calculate a path with it, report that to me and send me your settings file to I can replicate the issue with your settings)
- All patches in the script are reachable except for 1 due to a broken webwalker link.
  (Giant seaweed patch being updated in the next client update)
- Banking can use some improvements and is being worked on,
   but also depends a lot on what YOUR setup is and what step counter YOU entered on the GUI.

You should provide some details to what issue you ran into and grab a screenshot
as posting "yes, 100% my words" is a pretty useless to anyone at this point and doesn't help anyone. Neither the users nor the devs working on this.
Grab a screenshot when you notice something strange and send me your setup so I can replicate the exact same thing you are running into. You can easily do this on discord 🤗

Edited by Khaleesi