Nexus AIO Farmer

Khaleesi

19 hours ago, Let Me Bot said:

Nice. congrats on release, Can i get a trial soon please 

Enjoy!

17 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

How does seed progression work? 

edit: also, how does the bot get to Weiss? I don't see an option to use icy basalt 

Will be added soon, same for stony basalt, client needs to have this added to the webwalker first. After that I will add it to the script :)

11 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

The bot can't find its way to trollheim (using a trollheim teleport tab) or weiss (using a relleka teleport tab). Even if I manually break the teleport tabs, the bot will spit out this error:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 04:52:01 PM]: [SupplyService] - Tracked supplies for 6 steps
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 04:52:01 PM]: SupplyTracker[Skills necklace(4) x 1, Catherby teleport x 2, Trollheim teleport x 2, Coins x 0, Falador teleport x 2, Ardougne teleport x 2, Teleport to house x 2, Magic secateurs x 1, Bottomless compost bucket x 1, Torstol seed x 6, Spade x 1, Ectophial x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/29 04:52:01 PM]: [FarmingStateImpl] - Walking to patch: Herb at Troll Stronghold
[ERROR][Bot #1][12/29 04:52:01 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][12/29 04:52:01 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route

edit: do you have any intentions of adding your discord webhook feature to this script? 

Will check it out!
I can take a look to add that

The bot doesn't bring saplings for the falador tree patch, regardless of which sapling I tell it to bring

Wq0rI1K.png 

edit: looks like it does this at tav and brimhaven too; I'm starting to think that the location itself doesn't matter, but rather the order of the tree patches?

mUO9hB1.png

zqPG7GB_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Edited by childrenfirst

15 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

The bot tries to path to the Morytania herb patch by walking from Varrock to the patch regardless of what teleport option I select. Nothing pops up in the logger. 

Should withdraw them to start with, what items did you have in your inventory?

3 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

The bot doesn't bring saplings for the falador tree patch, regardless of which sapling I tell it to bring

Wq0rI1K.png 

edit: looks like it does this at tav and brimhaven too; I'm starting to think that the location itself doesn't matter, but rather the order of the tree patches?

mUO9hB1.png

zqPG7GB_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Will check!

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Should withdraw them to start with, what items did you have in your inventory?

Will check!

Every time the bot goes to the Morytania patch, it has the ectophial or Frankenstein teleport (running multiple bots with and without the ecotphial) in its inventory. Funnily enough, I checked one of the bots as I was responding to this just to observe it doing exactly this process lol: Vht2XFG.png

I've also noticed that the bot will charter a ship to Catherby instead of using the Catherby teleports. I've run a few bots for prob 3-4 days worth of playtime at this point; most issues I notice seems to be related to how the bot chooses to reach its destination. Another example would be how the bot teleports to Varrock to reach the Taverly tree patch, despite being set to use the Taverly teleport tab in its inventory. 

Edited by childrenfirst

1 hour ago, childrenfirst said:

Every time the bot goes to the Morytania patch, it has the ectophial or Frankenstein teleport (running multiple bots with and without the ecotphial) in its inventory. Funnily enough, I checked one of the bots as I was responding to this just to observe it doing exactly this process lol: Vht2XFG.png

I've also noticed that the bot will charter a ship to Catherby instead of using the Catherby teleports. I've run a few bots for prob 3-4 days worth of playtime at this point; most issues I notice seems to be related to how the bot chooses to reach its destination. Another example would be how the bot teleports to Varrock to reach the Taverly tree patch, despite being set to use the Taverly teleport tab in its inventory. 

Strange... working fine here, are you launching from bot manager?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Redbudrips said:

Script closes after not finding magic secateurs.  

I don’t meet the requirements for them yet. 
are they required?

It should only use them if you have them in your bank, do you have the quest done or got them in your bank?
What settings are you using and what steps?

Edited by Khaleesi