[Stable] OSBot 2.7.0 - BOT MANAGER RELEASE

Patrick

Hey I've just bought the manager but am struggling to find the release that contains the bot manager? I've downloaded the latest client from forums although it is only 2.6.76, when i'm supposed to have the 2.6.77? all help is appreciated. :) (nvm I had to re-open client and update) 

Solved, excited for this!

Edited by Trent Geles
2 hours ago, Trent Geles said:

Currently attempting to task an account, it manages to get the status to loading before not moving. Is anyone else getting this issue and or if you have how did you manage to fix it?

Just had it happen to me. I closed the client and reopened it and it looked like some stuff didn't get saved. I reinput all the info and closed and opened the manager and it seems fine now

Edit: When I switched my config to one that had "No Randoms" checked off, it hung up at the login screen. Figured this was for "Dismiss All Randoms" but it probably just disables OSBots handlers for longins, breaks, etc I'm assuming.

Edited by Alakazizam
  • Like 1
  • Developer
2 hours ago, Trent Geles said:

Currently attempting to task an account, it manages to get the status to loading before not moving. Is anyone else getting this issue and or if you have how did you manage to fix it?

If you have spaces in the cli / queue name, you need to put double quotes ( " ) around it. Next release will do this automatically, which should be released in a couple of hours.

1 hour ago, Alakazizam said:

Edit: When I switched my config to one that had "No Randoms" checked off, it hung up at the login screen. Figured this was for "Dismiss All Randoms" but it probably just disables OSBots handlers for longins, breaks, etc I'm assuming.

This does indeed disable all random handlers, including the login handler. Only recommended for scripts which have their own login handler

EDIT: Apparently my brains not working this moring. Can still laucnh client with the stealth button (Duh!) and Bot Management tool can be ignored

Is bot management account required for the new version of OsBot? I'm trying to log in this morning, the start bot feature got replaced with the bot management button and I'm not longer able to click on it? Client says I dont have that feature?

biot.png

Edited by 07BotClient