Ways to make script harder to detect?

kitchmen

10 hours ago, kitchmen said:

So I have made a few scripts now and I have the basics down.  Now what are some ways I can make it harder to detect?

I like to have have 2 checks for how long to sleep after doing certain tasks.
for example the first check is a random number 1-500 or so. This will check to see if the sleep timer will be a short or long sleep.
if it rolls a 1 I sleep for a random 1-5 minuets, if it hits anything else I sleep between 1-10 seconds.
Times and chance for a long sleep vary depending on what it is I'm botting.

How often you are around other players is also a big factor.

20 hours ago, jesenican said:

long ago i suggested admin of this page to make mouse records together with scripting and it would be undetectable, whole forum laughted, wana know who laughts now runing 24/7 with no bans?

Generally irrelevant. Sending the same exact mouse data via packets fairly consistently can do the exact same thing. Also there was, and I believe still is, a mouse recorder script on the SDN

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gunman said:

Generally irrelevant. Sending the same exact mouse data via packets fairly consistently can do the exact same thing. Also there was, and I believe still is, a mouse recorder script on the SDN

isnt, i made 2 hours long mouse record added with script to just move correctly screen, so the record doesnt get broken, so the clicks are never the same or the mouse..

2 hours ago, jesenican said:

isnt, i made 2 hours long mouse record added with script to just move correctly screen, so the record doesnt get broken, so the clicks are never the same or the mouse..

And I made it send all clicks to 0, 0 and all mouse data to 0, 0 and it didn't make any difference over weeks of 24/7 at scale. The only time this appears to matter is if a Jagex mod reviews your account

On 8/8/2023 at 7:27 AM, jesenican said:

Could you provide further clarification? Are you referring to the concept of recording your own mouse movements as a human and then utilizing these recordings to train the bot, aiming for a more human-like behaviour instead of relying solely on the pre-programmed mouse actions within OSBot? Or have I potentially misunderstood your intended point?

On Topic:
To enhance the safety of the scripts I personally develop, I've found that incorporating several of Gunman, furysharks and Alakazizam recommendations is highly effective. These measures include implementing sleep timers with random intervals ranging from 500 to 3500 milliseconds. Additionally, introducing fatigue delay with a random pattern can be beneficial. This fatigue delay involves a regular random delay, followed by an additional delay of 1 to 8 seconds. This secondary delay simulates a scenario where you're occupied in another browser tab and it takes a moment to return. Notably, the likelihood of this delay occurring increases gradually as the bot operates for a longer duration. However, it's important to exercise caution and consider the context. While introducing minor human-like errors such as mis-clicking can contribute to more natural behaviour, it's crucial to avoid implementing major anomalies like excessive back-and-forth movements that would be deemed unrealistic. Ultimately, the approach you adopt for botting should align with your purpose and the specific task you're automating.

TLDR;
Add breaks (many)
add random times
add fatigue

Edited by TopKek12345

On 8/6/2023 at 9:28 PM, jesenican said:

long ago i suggested admin of this page to make mouse records together with scripting and it would be undetectable, whole forum laughted, wana know who laughts now runing 24/7 with no bans?

This won't do anything to reduce bans. It's a flag system.

In game location, client, ip, etc. are the main flags.

If the script is fairly well made, the only thing that could potentially reduce bans is choosing uncommon bot locations.

Edited by FushigiBot

On 8/11/2023 at 6:08 PM, FushigiBot said:

This won't do anything to reduce bans. It's a flag system.

In game location, client, ip, etc. are the main flags.

If the script is fairly well made, the only thing that could potentially reduce bans is choosing uncommon bot locations.

Ah, quite an intriguing revelation, indeed. The curious interplay between algorithms and the virtual realm never ceases to amaze me. You see, I find myself in possession of these little automatons, these bots, if you will, which gallivant through digital landscapes with the sole purpose of engaging in the alchemical art of turning mere pixels into virtual gold, or so to speak. And in their whimsical wanderings, they partake in a ballet of randomness, a symphony of unpredictability that tickles the digital ether.

Intriguingly, I have undertaken a bout of empirical inquiry, a hundred instances to be precise, for as Wilde once quipped, "To be digital, one must be statistical." And do you know what I discovered, my dear readers? A phenomenon of consequence. A revelation that even the sartorial choices of our digital avatars bear weight upon the virtual flags that flutter in this binary breeze.

It appears that the mere fabric draped upon these algorithmic personas influences their reception, and their perception in the realm of ones and zeroes. A quirk of programming, perhaps, or a stroke of serendipity woven into the very fabric of our virtual tapestry. So, let us marvel at this intricate dance of code and circumstance, where the mundane meets the fantastical, and where the threads of attire intertwine with the threads of data, producing a tapestry of intrigue that even the inimitable Turing himself might pause to ponder.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 7:59 PM, TopKek12345 said:

Ah, quite an intriguing revelation, indeed. The curious interplay between algorithms and the virtual realm never ceases to amaze me. You see, I find myself in possession of these little automatons, these bots, if you will, which gallivant through digital landscapes with the sole purpose of engaging in the alchemical art of turning mere pixels into virtual gold, or so to speak. And in their whimsical wanderings, they partake in a ballet of randomness, a symphony of unpredictability that tickles the digital ether.

Intriguingly, I have undertaken a bout of empirical inquiry, a hundred instances to be precise, for as Wilde once quipped, "To be digital, one must be statistical." And do you know what I discovered, my dear readers? A phenomenon of consequence. A revelation that even the sartorial choices of our digital avatars bear weight upon the virtual flags that flutter in this binary breeze.

It appears that the mere fabric draped upon these algorithmic personas influences their reception, and their perception in the realm of ones and zeroes. A quirk of programming, perhaps, or a stroke of serendipity woven into the very fabric of our virtual tapestry. So, let us marvel at this intricate dance of code and circumstance, where the mundane meets the fantastical, and where the threads of attire intertwine with the threads of data, producing a tapestry of intrigue that even the inimitable Turing himself might pause to ponder.

What in the ChatGPT did I just read?

• Boge 1

On 9/9/2023 at 5:16 PM, Zackaery said:

What in the ChatGPT did I just read?

Ah, my dear interlocutors, I must offer my sincerest apologies if my penchant for theatrically-influenced wordplay has caused any disconcertion amongst those unaccustomed to such linguistic flights of fancy. In simpler terms, allow me to elucidate: "The scripts I have devised, particularly those designed for alchemical endeavors, perform a plethora of tasks across a wide expanse of territories on the map to reduce visibility." Does this rendition prove to be more transparent, my friends?