1. Add from the SDN - (tab Others)
(click to add)
2. Select field - Nearest field is pre-selected
3. Select bank - Nearest bank is pre-selected
4. Start anywhere in the world
5. Hide/Show paint with (H)
6. If on → stop screenshot with (P)

About the script:
I wanted to make my bots reach the 20 hours trade limit mark easier, and also earn a bit of money to get questing items, since many fields were empty I made this script, the potato picker. All you have to do is select the locations for picking at and a bank to your liking. There is a simple paint that tells you how much you picked and the (hr/average) it expects to pick. Fill in how many potatoes you want to pick before stopping automatically (queue compatible) or leave it empty for unlimited potatoes picking action or just fill in 0, it does the same. Automatic screenshots, if you like. This will take in a number given by the user and after picking that amount of potatoes the script makes a screenshot, then the counter resets and makes a screenshot again at the reached target.
(if you are running multiple tabs within the client, and this bot (the one with the screenshots active) isn't the open window or at the top, you will screenshot the other bot that is open)

This can be turned off anytime, toggle off/on press (P), the paint tells you it is off. When no number is given for screenshots, or it is 0. Screenshots can't be turned on at all. If screenshots are enabled and the paint is hidden (toggle with 'H'), no worries, It will activate the paint for you and then hide it again.

I still have future plans for this simple bot script and I will keep it working no matter what. Walking is handled by the web walking system.

~Features~

Start anywhere

CLI - Support

(new) CLI Load Profile

Save profile

Load profile

CLI generator

Invokes support

Setting Fix

Many if not all potato locations

Finds the closest field automatically

Many banking locations

Find the closest bank automatically

Free (F2P) and member (P2P) spots

Hide/Show useful paint by using (H) keyboard key

Toggle automatic screenshots On or Off for screenshots, using (P) keyboard key

Set after how many potatoes you want to take a screenshot (i.e. 100, screens at 100, 200, 300 etc.)

Stop at custom set amount of potato's! (this activates the queue support).

Profit counter - manual input for reliability

Continues updates 🙂

Accepting feed back and suggested locations, and feature requests.

~Setting Fix~

Mute all in game audio

Disable profanity filter

Enable PK skull prevention

Enable shift drop

Enable escape key to close interfaces

Hides all roofs

Disables Accept aid

Disables make-x darts

Disables store button

Disables wiki lookup

Disables activity adviser

Disables accept trade delay

Disables GE buy warning

Disables GE sell warning

Disables World switching confirmation

~Planned Updates~

Spoiler

- Onion, wheat, cabbages support (canceled until further notice)
- Custom Breaks with idling out (TBA)
(currently only osbot breaking profiles supported)

~Pictures~
4 days and 46k potatoes later.
S7OABGq.png

EMSmfWP.gif9U1Zrtf.png

Iiq3D6K.png

Spoiler

Iiq3D6K.png

qEqhjxL.png

VPfACZG.png

jmAXJcg.png

~CLI - setup~

Spoiler

Wacky Jacky Presents potato picker!

SCRIPT ID: 1201
Follow the setting properly.

Note:
(Only choose the option you want to edit, not used settings have default values)
(To make the CLI work, at least one option must be set)
add an <.> <dot/point> between setting and value.
See the example's if needed.

RYYUFho.png

Please check official tutorial at:

Example's with osbot part:
java -jar "osbot 2.6.67.jar" -login osbotAccountName:osbotPassword -bot osrsNameEmail:osrsPassword:bankPin -debug 5005 -script 1201:pick_amount.50.pog_amount.10.bank_loc.LUMBRIDGE.invoke.true.setting_fix.true

(tip) if you don't have bankPin use 0000 -> osrsNameEmail:osrsPassword:0000 <- So that make is look like this -> osrsbot@bot.com:12345678abc:0000 <-
(tip) if -debug port unknown keep it at 5005, unless you want to run many using a .bat file

Example's without osbot part:
-script 1201:pick_amount.50.pog_amount.10.bank_loc.LUMBRIDGE.field_loc.North_Lumbridge

Default setting values if setting is not used, at least one must be used to make CLI work, i.e. use pog_amount.0:
pick_amount         | OR pick_amount.0 → unlimited amount and won't stop until bot is stopped manually.
pog_amount         | OR pog_amount.0 → no pog picture at all, totally off, can't be turned on in-game after.
bank_loc               | Nearest bank is default if setting is not used.
field_loc                | Nearest field is default if setting is not used.
invokes                 | false
setting_fix             | false

Names must be EXACTLY the same, CAPS included!
NAySP5W.png

~Bug Report~

What picking location did you select?:
<example north lumbridge>
What banking location did you select?:
<example Draynor>
What happened, keep it short if possible?:
<example status said walking to bank but then just stopped and kissed the wall>
Paste/upload log report URL?:

url here

~Update Log~

Spoiler

V1.85 change log:
- Added setting fix
- Added invoke support
- Minor bug fixes

V1.78 → V1.79 change log:
- Added CLI because I got requests for it
- Profit counter, works only with manual input, default set to 40 coins.
- GUI overhaul - more upcoming.
- Rebranding this thread will become "Wacky Produce Picker", thread stays under the same old name until I actually finish adding new items.
- Small mouse graphic changes.

V1.77 → V1.78 change log:
- Key listener fixed, hotkeys now keep working and don't break.
- Small optimizations
- Fixed timer when only up to 24:00:00, now 999:00:00.
- Had a 18k run no ban, I stopped it.

V1.76 → V1.77 change log:
- Added stop amount, leave empty for unlimited potato picking or 0.
- Added screenshots, leave empty for no screenshots, else it takes screens every set amount of potato's (i.e. every 5 potatoes).
Turn off/on with (P), if screenshots is kept empty amount, this feature can't be turned on at all and will keep turning itself off.
This feature also automatically opens paint on a screenshot if hidden, and closes the paint after the screen is taken.

V1.75 → V1.76 change log:
- Added nearest bank selection, bot finds and goes to the nearest bank for you
- Added nearest field selection, bot finds nearest field and goes there (doesn't go to the biggest field, just the nearest).
- For small fields when out of potato's added mouse of screen AFK behavior until the potatoes grow back.

Edited by Wacky Jacky
Edited link
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Czar said:

Everyone take cover, Wacky Jacky is here to take over <3

also when Wacky AIO Slayer? :doge: 

Haven’t you seen the upload yet? AIO slayer to 99 it also does str/att/def after that it will get TzKal-Zuk for you in WR time, logout and change your password and automatically sell the account. :boge:

Edited by Wacky Jacky
Grammar
  • Like 2

Spoiler

I was thinking maybe after 15-20 minutes it hops world, integrating functionality from your AIO shopper in order to get fresher potatoes.

Also in the vain of obtaining playtime a "increased profit mode" can be selected and after 3 world hops it sits in a populated world in the GE trying to sell potatoes for 1k each and checks the ge window every 4-5 minutes to see if they've sold for a random 4-8 times.

It then goes to friend's chat and input's a name you've given it (must be online && if total level is below 100) and then messages that name saying "i've been trying to sell the potatoes for 1k for ages and they wont sell" otherwise enters a CC (also name input in GUI IF selected) to type the same thing.

EDIT: It then goes back to picking potatoes.

Edited by TheCongregation
Finishing the loop

Spoiler

If this is used on a members account and the cooking level is 1 

You would consider integrating a "burn potatoes" function it would need:

1. a method to get to 7 cooking in order to bake potatoes
2. a method to bake potatoes (use potato on a stove)
3. at 25 cooking, you would then chop up any leftover potatoes with bowls of water and make 420 "Incomplete stews" (which, if adding meat later on, will prepare "Uncooked stew" which you would cook until 40 cooking making 3000gp minimum per burnt stew 

This would result in a return of about 100 burnt potatoes and 100 burnt stews about 400k for a 40k investment if you end up burning the stews too (these can be cooked on a fire). 

Perhaps this activates when 800 potatoes are registered in the bank AND cooking level is equal or less than 7. 

When cooking is equal to 25 and less than 40 AND there is not 45kgp in the bank AND there are equal to or more than 450 baked potatoes in the bank then the baked potatoes are sold for 140gp each and the potatoes are sold for 45gp each and the coin will be used to buy 420 cooked meat at 125gp each and 420 bowl of water at 55gp each. 

(some kind of ge check here)

IF the bot has a cooking level of 25 and there are no bowls of water AND the bank has uncooked stew then the bot will cook the stews by the permanent fire at draynor bank or alternatively will hunt for Forester's Campfires in the GE at worlds 301, 308, 302 and whatever other popular worlds until it finds one (and only uses Forester's campfires that are 2 tiles from the bank) and once reaches 40 cooking from burning stews will go back to picking potatoes.  

• 3 weeks later...