Id like a Refund

non

Hey Osbot staff members, id like to ask for a refund on my 2 bought scripts (today) Ichaosaltar and perfect prayer aio, they did not work as expected so id like to seek if i could get refunded to store credits or paypal, also if its possible to evaculate 3 others scripts that i own for store credits would be lovely (kegs, rock crabs/ experiments) would love to use those $ to get new scripts that i could have a use of today rather than sitting on scripts that i never use anymore,
with all regards NoN <3

30 minutes ago, non said:

Hey Osbot staff members, id like to ask for a refund on my 2 bought scripts (today) Ichaosaltar and perfect prayer aio, they did not work as expected so id like to seek if i could get refunded to store credits or paypal, also if its possible to evaculate 3 others scripts that i own for store credits would be lovely (kegs, rock crabs/ experiments) would love to use those $ to get new scripts that i could have a use of today rather than sitting on scripts that i never use anymore,
with all regards NoN <3

Hey mate, follow here - https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

On 4/23/2023 at 6:10 PM, non said:

with all regards NoN <3

Hey mate I am the owner of perfect prayer, I can help you with this bot. Please can you tlel me what's wrong? :D It seems you haven't mentioned any problems anywhere 😮 

• 2 weeks later...