Czar Guardians

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 3:12 AM, Shan qxd said:

Good script, been using it for a day but its mini-map clicking inside the altars which is 1 click away and back.

Looks hella sus when you run out of line and make runes from the opposite side of 100 ppl. could that be changed? (i have the less minimap option on)

Agreed. I bought the bot a few days ago and its been great overall but babysitting it, I have noticed a few things besides of what you just mentioned.

EDIT: It seems like both of the problems I was facing seems to have been solved by just reading the GUI a tad bit more, silly me. It's working pretty great now.

EDIT2: Wait... it actually still does this even with the "fewer minimap clicks" enabled. It gets out of sequence and clicks out of line. It's quite major actually, and it didn't seem to do this two days ago. I might have to stop running the bot since this is too obvious. Hope its fixed soon. Will add a log upon request.

It seems to happen at the Water and Fire altar the most. It tries to get close to the portal without clicking on the mini map, but the pathing sometimes takes him somewhere else entirely. If it can click from altar, straight to portal, im sure this issue would be fixed.

Also, If you could give an extra option between "Auto" and "waiting for first portal" such as leaving at the 45 sec mark, that'd be amazing. This is not a big deal, nor should be a priority, but its a nice option to be added since you really don't need to wait till first portal. Would prob help in getting that extra point.

Been botting for 15 years since the Simba, RsBuddy and Kiko days and I've probably used and tested over +100 bots and you are definitely one of my favs.

You're always available and active. I can always rely on a Czar made bot.

Edited by Tony22

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Just released a new version for v18.0, you will see better results with this update <3 

Added all trials enjoy :)

@Shan qxd you must select [Fewer Minimap Clicks] in settings for this :D

I have the "Fewer Minimap Clicks" checked but still does that, at the chaos alter he just goes off somewhere and then clicks altar almost all the time. 

Is there a way to make it only click the rune-altar and portal once inside the altar? (just asking, i don't know code 🙏)

16 minutes ago, Shan qxd said:

I have the "Fewer Minimap Clicks" checked but still does that, at the chaos alter he just goes off somewhere and then clicks altar almost all the time. 

Is there a way to make it only click the rune-altar and portal once inside the altar? (just asking, i don't know code 🙏)

To be honest,. I just babysitted it a bit longer and I noticed exactly what you mean.

It doesn't click straight on the altar, it clicks randomly in the mini map which puts you out of the line and stands there for a few seconds before clicking the altar.

Seems to happen on the Water and Fire Altar often.

It does this even with "fewer minimap clicks" enabled. It does seem fairly bot like and stands out a lot.

Edited by Tony22

What's you guy's camera zoom? I always zoom out and have no problems. I personally like the minimap click because it's more stable + accurate, and it blends in with everyone else :doge:

+ Bans are so low with this script, although I can change behaviour just tell me what you guys want me to do, more camera movements before clicking or? I am happy to add anything <3