Czar Barrows

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Sure I will add this, good idea :D You think this is better than Ferox enclave btw? I believe there is a restoration pool 2-3 tiles away from the bank, but either way I like varrock so I will add the altar too, ty for the suggestion xD

Join disc I'll make the script work how you want it to :D Just tell me your play style and I'll match it with the bot. My main ones I've used is barrows tab, poh tele, OR ring of dueling, these two are the most efficient ways atm. I will check out varrock tab now and set it to 1 tele per trip just to see what happens and add a handler for that scenario. With the zammy flame ty for letting me know I'm going to test those 3 specific spells (even the guthix/sara ones) and add a new version ASAP.

How about now, lmk if it shows up? ^^ :D If so, gl my friend enjoy <3 

EDIT:

Guys, I found a few places where the code needs to be updated for Varrock Teletab, I will be submitting another version tonight it will work better 🙏 

Czar is absolutely GOATED, what's the discord link? just pm me with it!

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, GetYourCrackout said:

Hi is this Ironman friendly? 

Hey there, atm not just yet unless you have POH, atm we don't have a way to walk from canifis to barrows yet but it is in the works, need to do a lot of re-writing to support this because the script is designed for teleports only, but I will give you a trial as soon as walking is added :D 

5 hours ago, Repremanded said:

Czar is absolutely GOATED, what's the discord link? just pm me with it!

<3 https://discord.gg/AutGQAtY29 here it is, you're welcome any time! :D 

Also trials added enjoy! :D