Czar Barrows

Czar

apologies for the bad english... But a very great script :D
a suggestion for the script: often it takes 1 more prayerpotion sip when it is already low in prayer and also has no more new prayer potion with it and then enters 1 more fight which succeeds at high level but fails at low level and therefore has to teleport , wouldn't it be wiser to teleport immediately with the ring of Dueling to ferox and repair everything there and then go back to the fight?
And a recommendation, unfortunately seen 2 times :(
After banking if he can go straight to the chest with a full inventory it don't take all the drops.... so i missed like 6mill worth of items.... only thing that came in the inventory were the chaosrunes unfortunately

which is also handy and money saving , once the strangeoldlockpick can only be used 1 time to maybe high alch for 20k? instead of having to teleport means into the tunnels back to then grab a new one from the bank.

Edited by leek
  • Heart 1

On 2/3/2023 at 9:10 AM, fighterix said:

For me it does one run and then stops at the chest after looting. Doing single runs works fine.

Tell me which teleports you using? I'll take a look maybe something needs updating <3 

On 2/5/2023 at 9:05 PM, leek said:

apologies for the bad english... But a very great script :D
a suggestion for the script: often it takes 1 more prayerpotion sip when it is already low in prayer and also has no more new prayer potion with it and then enters 1 more fight which succeeds at high level but fails at low level and therefore has to teleport , wouldn't it be wiser to teleport immediately with the ring of Dueling to ferox and repair everything there and then go back to the fight?
And a recommendation, unfortunately seen 2 times :(
After banking if he can go straight to the chest with a full inventory it don't take all the drops.... so i missed like 6mill worth of items.... only thing that came in the inventory were the chaosrunes unfortunately

which is also handy and money saving , once the strangeoldlockpick can only be used 1 time to maybe high alch for 20k? instead of having to teleport means into the tunnels back to then grab a new one from the bank.

Very nice suggestions, I will add updates for these thank you! I just am not clear with the first point you made, is this resolved by bringing more prayer potions to trip? Please tell me :D 

For second point, I made the bot drop empty jugs, empty vials, but maybe this is not enough. Should I make the bot eat food? I can't think of anything else atm, maybe I'll make the bot equip arrows (if any)? :D

Also the strange lockpick idea is very nice, I will add an option for this, and I'm working on a feature to bring an extra lockpick if we have fewer than 2 charges remaining.

Thanks for the post friend :)

All trials enabled, enjoy!