Czar Barrows

Czar

It depends which bank condition you have, personally I only tele out when no prayer potions left, this is the best one imo. I will be adding more bank conditions like: [no prayer pots OR no food] which is useful for many types of accounts ^^ :D

EDIT:

Btw if you like, select this one: 

XmJakPt.png

I added this so that everyone can access the profile I personally use for my botting. It will automatically fill the setup window with my preferred settings :D

Edited by Czar

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

It depends which bank condition you have, personally I only tele out when no prayer potions left, this is the best one imo. I will be adding more bank conditions like: [no prayer pots OR no food] which is useful for many types of accounts ^^ :D

EDIT:

Btw if you like, select this one: 

XmJakPt.png

I added this so that everyone can access the profile I personally use for my botting. It will automatically fill the setup window with my preferred settings :D

Did you see my message from the other day about the barrows script?

• Like 1

Melee is alright buuuut I totally recommend magic and ranged it’s laughably easy to kill them with Trident of the Sea or Swamp :D and sure I will enable a trial <3 

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that GE is being tested it’s finally done, we will see it released in the coming days.

Edited by Czar

yo czar, been using the script like 8/10 hours (not all at once I'm no dummy lol) and I was wondering if you could make it possible for the script to go to the altar slightly NW of the tele spawn in Varrock after a run to recharge prayer points so I'm not using extra pots? Like as an option, if not I understand! Just a small QOL that would be sick! love the script though. by far one of the best I've used.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Repremanded said:

yo czar, been using the script like 8/10 hours (not all at once I'm no dummy lol) and I was wondering if you could make it possible for the script to go to the altar slightly NW of the tele spawn in Varrock after a run to recharge prayer points so I'm not using extra pots? Like as an option, if not I understand! Just a small QOL that would be sick! love the script though. by far one of the best I've used.

ALSO had issues with my script just logging off after a run even after the 1st one. Turns out if you use varrock tele tab as an exit, and only have it take 1 the script thinks its out after you tele to varrock so it panics and shuts off even tho it should be going to bank.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Repremanded said:

ALSO had issues with my script just logging off after a run even after the 1st one. Turns out if you use varrock tele tab as an exit, and only have it take 1 the script thinks its out after you tele to varrock so it panics and shuts off even tho it should be going to bank.

i have run into another issue. When i try to use zammarok flame it wont use it. even when deselecting auto cast. i have all the requirements to cast it and the staff etc, but the script wont cast it. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 2:19 PM, Czar said:

Melee is alright buuuut I totally recommend magic and ranged it’s laughably easy to kill them with Trident of the Sea or Swamp :D and sure I will enable a trial <3 

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that GE is being tested it’s finally done, we will see it released in the coming days.

Ahh alright better get into training ranged

I dont think the trail activated btw.. :(<3

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Repremanded said:

Sure I will add this, good idea :D You think this is better than Ferox enclave btw? I believe there is a restoration pool 2-3 tiles away from the bank, but either way I like varrock so I will add the altar too, ty for the suggestion xD

13 hours ago, Repremanded said:

9 hours ago, Repremanded said:

i have run into another issue. When i try to use zammarok flame it wont use it. even when deselecting auto cast. i have all the requirements to cast it and the staff etc, but the script wont cast it. 

Join disc I'll make the script work how you want it to :D Just tell me your play style and I'll match it with the bot. My main ones I've used is barrows tab, poh tele, OR ring of dueling, these two are the most efficient ways atm. I will check out varrock tab now and set it to 1 tele per trip just to see what happens and add a handler for that scenario. With the zammy flame ty for letting me know I'm going to test those 3 specific spells (even the guthix/sara ones) and add a new version ASAP.

50 minutes ago, OllanHD said:

Ahh alright better get into training ranged

I dont think the trail activated btw.. :(<3

How about now, lmk if it shows up? ^^ :D If so, gl my friend enjoy <3 

EDIT:

Guys, I found a few places where the code needs to be updated for Varrock Teletab, I will be submitting another version tonight it will work better 🙏 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1