Czar Barrows

Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey there, I will take a look at those points made, ty for the feedback it means a lot and helps make the script even better <3 At first glance I already understand the first point, will do a fix for this ASAP. As for second one I may have to ask a few more questions so I understand better.

Regarding the specific preset for ahrim: does it have any barrows gear? E.g. karils armour 100 etc?  Would love to copy your setup and debug it for myself if possible send a screenshot of your preset 1 & 2 and I'll run the same setup on my tester accounts :D If not, dw about it I'll investigate and replicate the issue one way or another :doge: 

EDIT:

Also quick message to everyone, and in discord: I'm listening to all feedback everywhere, I am also finishing up on salamanders, a way to choose order to kill brothers, more teleport/walk options and ultimately GE. Last update was drakan medallion teleport, and poh chamber but looks like it still needs an extra update with [bank every trip] off <3

Then with the difficult stuff out the way I'm gunna add more example profiles and potentially simplify the setup window, add more pictures etc make it more visual like my fighter bot so it's a breeze to setup.

Soooo it turns out that issue two was 100% user error. How I missed the red text that says do not add your gear to the inventory setup, I have no clue. Sometimes I amaze even myself

Sorry about that 😆

• Heart 1

No problem I am glad you got it working if you need any advice/strategies I'm always here for you guys <3 I am working on adding a new feature atm:

b3ToOpu.png

We will be able to choose order, this will help with certain strategies to avoid wasting prayer potions etc and maximise profits :doge: I am also working on adding more new features btw a lot more coming :) 

@TheRank902 sent you pm :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

Request - House Tab GE Teleport in Jewelry Box

Report - getting stuck in a loop trying to open door/pray/combat. Would open door, and in the delay try to turn on prayer, those closing the puzzle door puzzle, then was also in combat etc. Logs attached. 

logs_26_10_2022-18_18_32.txt

• Like 1

New Update (v13.0)

- Added priority when opening doors (no lockpick) to either wait for puzzle (and stop every other action) or pass door
- Added new setup tab for personalisation, including the new Barrows Kill Order feature
- Added more logs in case anything goes wrong we'd be able to identify and resolve immediately

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, and we got another new release coming in hot :doge: Just wanted to submit this since I've tested it fully.

Next version will have new weapons supported, more routes for travel/banking and new behaviours <3 

EDIT:

Will be running on my new alt, so far no luck with good drops :feels: 

CMZDO2E.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

20 hours ago, Czar said:

No problem I am glad you got it working if you need any advice/strategies I'm always here for you guys <3 I am working on adding a new feature atm:

b3ToOpu.png

We will be able to choose order, this will help with certain strategies to avoid wasting prayer potions etc and maximise profits :doge: I am also working on adding more new features btw a lot more coming :) 

@TheRank902 sent you pm :) 

Well done on the recent updates, the script is working brilliant for me now. Also can't wait for specifying the order, that will be great.

Just wondering, do you have any plans to implement iban's staff recharging for us poor irons that don't have a trident yet?

• Heart 1

Done added trials enjoy <3 

@Dwarom Done, update just went live as of a few mins ago gl sir 🙏 Iban's yes it will be added though initially it will require some items like west ardougne teleport tab, and later on it'll have more flexible options like walking, combat brace/camelot tab teleports etc.

And toxic blowpipe will also be added, maybe even barrows repairing at POH too. But my main focus is GE restocking and trying to use as few prayer pots as possible per trip, this should result in an exponential increase in profit :doge: 

Added trial enjoy <3 

Also quick PSA:

Yesterday's update went live, I added some safety checks, guys please if you are using Ferox and dueling ring, do the following:

- Remove dueling ring from ALL armour presets and save it.

The bot will now automatically equip dueling ring for you, if you have set your bank to ferox or castle wars, so you don't need to set it on your armour list anymore.

Added some results to main thread, shoutout to @SrNicolas for being a chad with these good drops from discord

5loyMm6.png

czariloveyou.PNG

barrows.PNGdd.PNG

Edited by Czar

For rune pouch: add it to bank withdraw list, right click it and select [deposit-block item] and the bot will use this for every trip :D

Added all trials enjoy!

Yesterday's update just went live, got another nice update coming added a few more behaviour options that have been suggested to me via disc/pm's. I will also be rewriting the system for reward potential in case a brother spawns before we get our %, small loophole which happens from time to time.

Also trident of the sea patched too, you should see the bot recharging it perfectly (with all coins this time).