Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

06748272ac9fbc6ce3100ffc3c3aa46a.png
8c3b33d9ba3a92a066bb44b5c253d96a.png
f272c5548a899f8e81db40ef77bb34c0.png

Made around 35Million on a single character in 4 days time. I Botted around 10-12 hours a day with minimal breaks.

Eventually got a manual bann. I pressume from getting reports trying to fight a barrows brother that would spawn next to the coffin. Making the bot space out and go up & down again for a reset OR the double clan wars teleports it often pulls.

Either way, Solid bot. I'm a bit spooked to use again, but for science i will moderate the times a bit more and frequently swap between bots to make it look a bit more humanlike

Love to see the new features in the next update

1 minute ago, Creeqy said:

Made around 35Million on a single character in 4 days time. I Botted around 10-12 hours a day with minimal breaks.

Eventually got a manual bann. I pressume from getting reports trying to fight a barrows brother that would spawn next to the coffin. Making the bot space out and go up & down again for a reset OR the double clan wars teleports it often pulls.

Either way, Solid bot. I'm a bit spooked to use again, but for science i will moderate the times a bit more and frequently swap between bots to make it look a bit more humanlike

Yes, this seems to be the biggest glitch right now if the brother spawns diagonal 1 square away but on the other side of the chest.

The brother can't attack you so it won't auto-retaliate and the script will hover the mouse over the brother for 20-30 seconds before going back up to then try again.

Had it happen 4 times in a row once and had to manually intervene.

24 minutes ago, Creeqy said:

10-12 hours pretty spoopy, but good progress either way

10 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

Out of pure curiosity and if you don't mind me asking, how come?

Not everyone likes having to pay a monthly fee. It adds up quickly with other payments. 

I rarely purchase things that have a monthly fee. I’ve only purchased this script for a month a while back and haven’t bought it again even though I love the script. 

I just find it hard to justify spending $10 every month for a script I only use a couple of hours every other day or so. Now if I was invested into gold farming it would be a different story. 

7 hours ago, Joliter said:

Not everyone likes having to pay a monthly fee. It adds up quickly with other payments. 

I rarely purchase things that have a monthly fee. I’ve only purchased this script for a month a while back and haven’t bought it again even though I love the script. 

I just find it hard to justify spending $10 every month for a script I only use a couple of hours every other day or so. Now if I was invested into gold farming it would be a different story. 

I agree that for the casual user it isn't ideal. 

It's not that I "like" to pay a monthly fee, but rather that I feel it's a huge benefit with regards to the health of a script and the client in general when compared with one time payments. 

15 hours ago, JTTonster said:

After the bot loots the chest at the end of the run it just stands there for like 5 seconds before it equips the ring of dueling and teleports out....anyway to shorten this time?

Possibly; I'll have a look. I reckon it might be identifying the loot that should be optimized and not the teleport.

• Like 1

Anyone reccomend any better inventory setups?

I am running 4x prayer pots 1x combat potion and the rest sharks.

I am also meleeing ahrim at 70/80/70. Would 50 range still be quicker than meleeing Ahrim?

Also is it worth using stamina potions?

Edit Question: Should I try and do as many chests as possible per trip or return to ffa portal and refresh stats to save money?

: Also when the script calculates profit does it take into account supply costs?

Edited by Impensus