Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

Pfft I get d meds and half keys all the time lol, if it weren't for those sometimes I wouldn't even be making anything. It comes set at 100% by default I do believe but it's not like time is exactly wasted getting that 1 extra kill in. I have made 20m+ in profit now off this script butttttt, it's just been lately I have been having especially terrible chests. 

Sorry but you will indeed profit more going for 83 vs 100.

it seems to run smooth now without repeatedly trying to open an empty chest. one small thing that did happen though is that when it refilled my trident it stopped the script saying that it ran out of supplies for recharging. while after the recharge it indeed was out of death runes the trident now had 2.4k charges, meaning it should have been able to keep going without an issue (the amount i set to recharge at is much lower than). restarting the script caused no problem and it was able to keep going without any manual changes.

i'm not sure if this would have happened had the trident been fully charged and not just to 2.4k charges, but just saying this right now so you'll be aware of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

it seems to run smooth now without repeatedly trying to open an empty chest. one small thing that did happen though is that when it refilled my trident it stopped the script saying that it ran out of supplies for recharging. while after the recharge it indeed was out of death runes the trident now had 2.4k charges, meaning it should have been able to keep going without an issue (the amount i set to recharge at is much lower than). restarting the script caused no problem and it was able to keep going without any manual changes.

i'm not sure if this would have happened had the trident been fully charged and not just to 2.4k charges, but just saying this right now so you'll be aware of it.

I have this issue as well. Besides this problem, combat potions still aren't working either

Just bought the script . very easy and noob friendly interface. Working flawless for me right now. I would just like ranging potion support. Ideally it would take a sip of ranging potion right before going into ahrim tunnel and the range boost will help in the tunnel aswell . Rangers would appreciate this a lot im sure. Cheers mate

Edited by plazplaya95

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)