Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1 hour ago, Pureowne7 said:

Wouldn't that ruin the purpose of me using mirror client then? :P Don't have any other accs to run the script on

I can't really do much if it's a bug in the mirror client. Could try posting it in the mirror mode bugs section

EDIT: Nvm there are already 4 bug reports on the issue in the mirror mode bugs section. We will just have to wait

Edited by FrostBug

23 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

I can't really do much if it's a bug in the mirror client. Could try posting it in the mirror mode bugs section

EDIT: Nvm there are already 4 bug reports on the issue in the mirror mode bugs section. We will just have to wait

Ah I see, i'll go seek help there then. Thanks for your help anyways, also very great script loving it so far 

Replying again on this thread to reiterate how much I like this script. Every day (mostly) after uni I come home, set it up, and sleep for 4-5 hours. I've always woken up to the bot still running; it just does everything it's supposed to do. Great script once again.

Edited by Ohmibod
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dotsonloveyou said:

Hey i bought this 2 days ago and i got banned the first day. really shit i would say and thought this bot was better. 

Can you please tell me how the to avoid it? cus otherwise i would say this script it quite shit if you get banned this easily

Edited by mhpedersen
  • Boge 1

25 minutes ago, mhpedersen said:

Hey i bought this 2 days ago and i got banned the first day. really shit i would say and thought this bot was better. 

Can you please tell me how the to avoid it? cus otherwise i would say this script it quite shit if you get banned this easily

Simply speaking mirror mode and proxies will help you (for single account or mass farming respectively)

Sorry you feel the shit is script based on an unfortunate ban; but if you read thru the thread I think you will find the "ban rate" is generally not bad

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)