Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

47 minutes ago, anistyn said:

Bots so broken its not even worth it, refund please.

If you want to know why its broken, here it is... every time it gets to the chest, and the opens it, and as soon as the barrows brother spawns it teleport's to clan wars, like wtf...

Read the logger

I would like to give my feedback on this script.

The script runs perfectly for long periods of time (3-4 hours). I ran into trouble while running a few functions on it, but later found a better setting and it works fine now ever since (120+ chests without any fails).

The travel option are also nice, given how many of them are present. I think this is the best script I have used on OSBot so far.

Some suggestions:

(1) Could you add a function that checks for a spade? If something isnt on you, the script usually shuts down. In case you forget a spade, it will not. It will just walk you to the mounds and afk there.

The best would be if it could just take it out of the bank, but if that is not possible, at least force stop the script as you do if any other item is missing.

(2) Could you add some better mouse movement inside the barrows tunnels? The only place where I felt that the script behaved in a way that would put my account at risk as in the tunnels. Sometimes its the angle, some other times its just missclicks.

Overall this script is worth your money, no matter how you look at it. Keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, SakuraHope said:

I would like to give my feedback on this script.

The script runs perfectly for long periods of time (3-4 hours). I ran into trouble while running a few functions on it, but later found a better setting and it works fine now ever since (120+ chests without any fails).

The travel option are also nice, given how many of them are present. I think this is the best script I have used on OSBot so far.

Some suggestions:

(1) Could you add a function that checks for a spade? If something isnt on you, the script usually shuts down. In case you forget a spade, it will not. It will just walk you to the mounds and afk there.

The best would be if it could just take it out of the bank, but if that is not possible, at least force stop the script as you do if any other item is missing.

(2) Could you add some better mouse movement inside the barrows tunnels? The only place where I felt that the script behaved in a way that would put my account at risk as in the tunnels. Sometimes its the angle, some other times its just missclicks.

Overall this script is worth your money, no matter how you look at it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback.
1) I can't seemingly reproduce this problem. It IS made to log out with an appropriate error message if the spade is missing, and it does so correctly when I test it. Is there anything else in your logger?

2) That is a little vague; misclicks are bound to occur, but angles can maybe be tweaked. Is there any place or action in particular?

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)