Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

So, teleport to bank when there's a couple of minutes left; regardless of what it's doing?

yessir. probably better then risking getting crashed / death while breaking in combat, or end up doing barrows 12hour straight because account couldn't logout (?) i prefere lower gp/h over how long accounts last before ban.

I set the hotkeys to default and am recieveing the same results on torag. After about 1m of pots totalled trying to fix this on my side, i am at the solution of just giving me a refund.

I dont see how this script can be worth $10 a month by month if i cant even get the dam thing to start at bank. I literally having to baby sit the shit out of it.

20 minutes ago, wonkateddy said:

I set the hotkeys to default and am recieveing the same results on torag. After about 1m of pots totalled trying to fix this on my side, i am at the solution of just giving me a refund.

I dont see how this script can be worth $10 a month by month if i cant even get the dam thing to start at bank. I literally having to baby sit the shit out of it.

Add me on skype and show me. I assure you there's nothing special about Torag

2 hours ago, Units said:

How much profit is this/ hour? also ban rate high/low?

profit hour should be 450k/h. look at how much gp it has earn in total, and how much time ran. Some ppl was speaking about this previously.

Ban rates are probably high af because..well..everything like this have high ban rates. 

6 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

profit hour should be 450k/h. look at how much gp it has earn in total, and how much time ran. Some ppl was speaking about this previously.

Ban rates are probably high af because..well..everything like this have high ban rates. 

9 hours ago, Units said:

How much profit is this/ hour? also ban rate high/low?

if you dont get an item its about 250k/hour

bot smart i haven't been banned on any of my accounts

11 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Are you into making script go to breaks like we spoke before?

Not really.. But I guess I'll do it

7 hours ago, Sparkedrage said:

@FrostBug 

frost does this use barrows tabs? 

Yes

3 hours ago, DustinBots said:

can't for the life of me figure out why my script opens the bank, in canifis, and then logs out and stops script when i start it up. i have everything required (alone by themselves in first tab), all settings correct i believe as well.

Open the logger; the reason is written there.

Check the troubleshooting section in the OP for additional solutions

• Like 1