Banned in less than 20 hours

EnzoHC

It been several years since I've botted and just got back into it. I had a few accounts I almost maxed before I quit so I decide to start up a gold farm leveling multiple accounts. My first account is still going strong but my second account didnt last. I used the same scripts on both accounts so it might of just been bad luck or the account was caught by a Jagex Mod based on the evidence comment. I've seen legit players get banned on new accounts for being too efficient so maybe the key is to not be as efficient on newly made accounts as it flags the account. I used mirror mode along with a proxy. Thoughts? 

https://ibb.co/2tJZKYp

Edited by EnzoHC

In my personal experience, these are the most important factors:

Mirror mode (this is the biggest factor)

Breaks (the more random and inconsistent, the better. Don't follow a set break schedule)

Jagex office hours. (Avoid botting during the work day for Jagex employees to avoid manual bans, this is UK time)

Switch it up (this is also a big one. Personally, every time I log in I will switch what task I'm doing)

Avoid commonly botted tasks and places (sand crabs, red chins, master farmers, etc.)

Use quality, paid proxies. 

Even if you take all the precautions, sometimes you will get the ban hammer anyway. It happens. If you get banned for botting, check to see if it's a permanent ban or a temporary ban, sometimes it's only temporary. If it's a perm ban, if can't hurt to reach out to Jagex to try to resolve the ban (even though you're actually guilty), it will sometimes work. 

I usually only bot one account at a time, for me it's just a fun project to see how far I can get. As of right now, my current account has been going for about 6 months and has 2 skilling pets. Lots of trial and error. You'll learn to get a feel for what's a bad choice and what's a safer choice. 

Edited by mofoclean
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, mofoclean said:

In my personal experience, these are the most important factors:

Mirror mode (this is the biggest factor)

Breaks (the more random and inconsistent, the better. Don't follow a set break schedule)

Jagex office hours. (Avoid botting during the work day for Jagex employees to avoid manual bans, this is UK time)

Switch it up (this is also a big one. Personally, every time I log in I will switch what task I'm doing)

Avoid commonly botted tasks and places (sand crabs, red chins, master farmers, etc.)

Even if you take all the precautions, sometimes you will get the ban hammer anyway. It happens. If you get banned for botting, check to see if it's a permanent ban or a temporary ban, sometimes it's only temporary. If it's a perm ban, if can't hurt to reach out to Jagex to try to resolve the ban (even though you're actually guilty), it will sometimes work. 

I usually only bot one account at a time, for me it's just a fun project to see how far I can get. As of right now, my current account has been going for about 6 months and has 2 skilling pets. Lots of trial and error. You'll learn to get a feel for what's a bad choice and what's a safer choice. 

couldn't say better.

23 hours ago, mofoclean said:

This was the winning ticket for me. I personally recommend trying to find reasonably priced residential proxies, not datacenter ones. Someone (i.e. Jagex) can look up your IP, find the location & who owns it, which in this case would be your ISP - such as Verizon. BUT for a datacenter, it will be shown to be owned by a corporation, and not be provided by an ISP.

I tried using some free azure credits to run a VM, and I would get banned within 24 hours because someone definitely saw I was using a Microsoft VPS's IP to bot. When I tried using my VPN, I did get banned, but not as quickly. After this I went with residential proxies: no bans when paired with reasonable botting behavior.
iplocation.net to see who owns it - try using it with your VPN vs your ISP.

• 5 weeks later...